Search results

1. M

Zyvox Acne Rash Advice

My son just had the same issue. We did a combo of selsum blue and hydrocortisone ointment. Worked great!
  2. M

Mrsa

Thank you for all of your input. It has really given me a lot to think about and research. He was put on Bactrin first thus time but didn't have any results...so, we are back to the Zyvox. So far we are staying out if the hospital but it seems to be flaring up about every 2 months now. I do hate...
  3. M

Mrsa

I have def heard great things about EOs. Thanks for all of the posts. Ethan508...what about all of the oil plug- ins we gals like to use. Them too!!?? (She said in a horrified and worried tone)
  4. M

Mrsa

My son is 17...dd508...fev 110%...colonized with MRSA...first dx with it in 2012. He would do a round of lenezolid and not culture for 6 months or so and then BAM! out of nowhere. Unfortunately, we have been plagued with this...mess! He has not had a MRSA negative culture since the end of 2014...
  5. M

what is the tips of teeth whitening

Activated Charcoal. Just brush it on with your toothbrush. You can get it about anywhere...amazon...walmart.com. Safe and instant :-)