Search results

1. L

What is your dream hospital?

Having CF we can't avoid going in the hospital and since we've got to be there for so long it can get old really quick. What do you envision the hospital having to make the best stay for CFs? And how does it compare to what's at your current hospital? I can't really say how things are for the...
  2. L

Anyone go to Tulane in New Orleans?

I moved and the center I'm going to be going to is Tulane. Does anyone go there? I have an appointment with the doctor next week and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be admitted to the hospital. I put this in this thread because I would like to know what it's like being in the hospital there...
  3. L

Curious what's everyone's hospital like?

Where do you get admitted when you're sick or need a tune up? What do you like about the inpatient treatment and what could be improved? Also what kind of perks do they have for the CF patients for example special cafeteria privalages, DVD players, laptops, ect.....?
  4. L

Help I Need Advice ASAP!

I just moved and have been trying to get an appointment with the center in New Orleans but it's been a headache. They told me they needed a demographic page plus last clinic notes before they could give me an appointment. I called them to see if they got them in the middle of September because...
  5. L

New Orleans Adult CF Center

I just recently moved to Ocean Springs, Mississippi and the closest CF center in to me is the one in New Orleans. Can anyone tell me about this center? What's the doctor like? What in patient is like also? What are the nurses like in the hospital and in clinic? If anyone could let me know...