Search results

1. A

Hi! Thanks for friending me. I was wondering what mutations you have?

Hi! Thanks for friending me. I was wondering what mutations you have?
  2. A

Any info on delta F508/c.2657+2_2657+3insA

Hi! I doubt you check this still but in the chance you do, let me introduce myself. My name is Amy and I have two kids with the same mutation as your child. We have started an online Facebook page if you would like to join. It’s just for families with these mutations. If you want to join, find...
  3. A

Hi! I doubt you check this still but in the chance you do, let me introduce myself. My name is...

Hi! I doubt you check this still but in the chance you do, let me introduce myself. My name is Amy and I have two kids with the same mutation as your child. We have started an online Facebook page if you would like to join. It’s just for families with these mutations. If you want to join, find...
  4. A

Hi! I doubt you check this still but in the chance you do, let me introduce myself. My name is...

5. A

6. A

Welcome Ambry Genetics

Hi. My daughter has df508 and 2789+2insA. I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the second mutation. What type/class is it? I am desperate for any Information. Thank you!
  7. A

Delta 508 & C2657+2_2657+3INSA

My daughter is six months old and was diagnosed with these mutations in June. She is pancreas sufficient and 56% for weight. I have been trying to find other people with these mutations as well! I'm so excited to have found you all! Do you know what category the mutation is? What kind is it? I...