Search results

1. S

What's your favorite and least favorite smell?

Favori1te- new tenis balls Least favorite- skunk. Lol for real though.
  2. S

People that wanna talk and make friends.

Hi Katrina, My name is Maddi. I also have CF me and my family found out when I was 2 years old. if you wanna talk feel free to message me I'll try to be on at least once a day.
  3. S

Looking for people to talk with :)

Hey Joey Hey my name is Maddi, I also have CF and would love to talk with you. Lol Btw I play guitar too. sounds like fun being in a band. do any of the other band members have Cystic Fibrosis? :p
  4. S

I was treated like a freak

I know it seems like we're kind of treated like aliens but, it's just to keep us and other CFers safe from our germs and their germs from us. It is hard when they come in all suited up but, it's what you make it you can be happy and think "they're just keeping me safe." or you can be sad and...
  5. S

Mixing with other CFers.. thoughts and opinions?

Oi I had a friend with CF and I was with him every Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday. we were just careful like we always stayed at least 3 feet away from each other and if one of us was sick we would try to stay away from each other. My point is I don't think it really matters as long as you're...
  6. S

Really bored 0.0

Hey my name is Maddi. I've been in the hospital 5 times this year now. really bored and just looking for people to talk to. :p
  7. S

Wanting to find other teens to talk to with CF.

Hey Shea, my name is Maddi. I know how you feel it really can be rough and I know that all of our families don't understand how it feels. somethimes I wish the could feel like me just for 1 day but, I'm glad that they know how to help take care of me. If you ever want someone to talk to you can...
  8. S

Just looking for teens my age

Hi Dylan, My name is Maddi. Hi Dylan, My name is Maddi. I also have CF, I just got out of the hospital for the fifth time this year. my doctors are also changing a bunch of my treatments and it's kind of hard to keep track of everything they changed. Btw isn't the whole HIPAA thing kind of a...