Search results

1. J

cleaning

i use cleaning products from shaklee.com, i love them and i take there vitiams too! they are great
  2. J

cleaning

i use cleaning products from shaklee.com, i love them and i take there vitiams too! they are great
  3. J

cleaning

4. J

Pulmozyme (dnase)

i have been on it for 10 years, it dont smell, or im used to it! lol it works great i do it in the am to get my lungs wrking
  5. J

Pulmozyme (dnase)

i have been on it for 10 years, it dont smell, or im used to it! lol it works great i do it in the am to get my lungs wrking
  6. J

Pulmozyme (dnase)

7. J

flu shots

i wish i had the answer, im going for mine this week and i got one last year in november and still got the flu in january! go figure, maybe it would have been worse who knows... i just go w/ the flow
  8. J

flu shots

i wish i had the answer, im going for mine this week and i got one last year in november and still got the flu in january! go figure, maybe it would have been worse who knows... i just go w/ the flow
  9. J

flu shots

10. J

Meds and Pregnancy

i think the only thing i stopped was the tobi, everything else was fine even my antidepressant, and my son was healthy full term 8lbs...
  11. J

Meds and Pregnancy

i think the only thing i stopped was the tobi, everything else was fine even my antidepressant, and my son was healthy full term 8lbs...
  12. J

Meds and Pregnancy

13. J

Started antidepressants

i have been fighing depression and panic attacks for years and tried almost every antidepresant there is , lexapro works for me! its no joke i know how you feel, you might have to change it to feel the one thats makes you feel best..
  14. J

Started antidepressants

i have been fighing depression and panic attacks for years and tried almost every antidepresant there is , lexapro works for me! its no joke i know how you feel, you might have to change it to feel the one thats makes you feel best..
  15. J

Started antidepressants

16. J

handicap signs

hey, im 30 in good shape w/ cf and have a hanicap sign, what the heck! i like parking closer!!!!lol
  17. J

handicap signs

hey, im 30 in good shape w/ cf and have a hanicap sign, what the heck! i like parking closer!!!!lol
  18. J

handicap signs

19. J

Jarrow pancreatic enzymes

i take creone 20 , i have to get a scrpit from my doc...
  20. J

DHA - Fish Oil - Omega 3

i just started taking omega 3 from shaklee about 2 months ago... i dont see a difference but i heard its good for overall health too!! well if it cant hurt , why not...