Search results

1. L

My Mom...

Praying for you Terri. ((hugs))
  2. L

My Mom...

Praying for you Terri. ((hugs))
  3. L

The Doc who diagnosed and treated me for years.

That is cool--thanks for sharing!
  4. L

5. L

6. L

Legally married versus ceremonial marriage

<br>OK....system slow
  7. L

<br>OK....system slow
  8. L

<br>OK....system slow
  9. L

ignore my post above. I see it has been addressed. I don't come here that often and saw the quick reply on page 2 & posted, then noticed there was a page 3&4. It won't let me edit my post above to delete it. Can you edit anymore???
  10. L

ignore my post above. I see it has been addressed. I don't come here that often and saw the quick reply on page 2 & posted, then noticed there was a page 3&4. It won't let me edit my post above to delete it. Can you edit anymore???
  11. L

ignore my post above. I see it has been addressed. <br /> I don't come here that often and saw the quick reply on page 2 & posted, then noticed there was a page 3&4. It won't let me edit my post above to delete it. Can you edit anymore???
  12. L

<br>* deleted
  13. L

<br>* deleted
  14. L

<p><br>* deleted
  15. L

Flying w the vest

Um...just realize this thread originated in February so I'm guessing my suggestion is a bit late...
  16. L

Flying w the vest

Um...just realize this thread originated in February so I'm guessing my suggestion is a bit late...
  17. L

Flying w the vest

18. L

Flying w the vest

I have not had to fly with my vest yet, but will seriously consider sending it FedEx to my destination if I need to transport it in the future. Then I don't have to worry about lugging it around airports, going thru security, etc. The downside is that I would have to use my Acapella for a couple...
  19. L

Flying w the vest

I have not had to fly with my vest yet, but will seriously consider sending it FedEx to my destination if I need to transport it in the future. Then I don't have to worry about lugging it around airports, going thru security, etc. The downside is that I would have to use my Acapella for a couple...
  20. L

Flying w the vest