Search results

1. G

RIP Sweet Melissa ...

Though I didn't join in chat or post often, I always knew I could come to this site and there would be one person I could always rely on being here, Mel. You have touched so many lives by just being you. Many of us never met you face to face but that does not matter. Please rest in peace my...
  2. G

RIP Sweet Melissa ...

Though I didn't join in chat or post often, I always knew I could come to this site and there would be one person I could always rely on being here, Mel. You have touched so many lives by just being you. Many of us never met you face to face but that does not matter. Please rest in peace my...
  3. G

RIP Sweet Melissa ...

4. G

RIP Sweet Melissa ...

5. G

RIP Sweet Melissa ...

6. G

Ports in women...

I just had my port put in July. If I stand naked and look in the mirror I can see it. When I put a bra on that pushes up my breast tissue you can only see the almost light pink scar about 1 1/2 inches. I have a slim port which they put in arms or in the chest of small people. I have worn tank...
  7. G

Ports in women...

I just had my port put in July. If I stand naked and look in the mirror I can see it. When I put a bra on that pushes up my breast tissue you can only see the almost light pink scar about 1 1/2 inches. I have a slim port which they put in arms or in the chest of small people. I have worn tank...
  8. G

Ports in women...

9. G

Ports in women...

10. G

Ports in women...

11. G

Radiologist placing port?

I just had mine place a month ago. Today was the first day I flushed it. I was under light sedation. It was no sweat. I remeber itching my nose and the kept telling to stop. Then I would laugh. I had not pain at all. I had surgen put it in.
  12. G

I just had mine place a month ago. Today was the first day I flushed it. I was under light sedation. It was no sweat. I remeber itching my nose and the kept telling to stop. Then I would laugh. I had not pain at all. I had surgen put it in.
  13. G

14. G

15. G

16. G

Bactrim DS

double post sorry.
  17. G

Bactrim DS

double post sorry.
  18. G

Bactrim DS

double post sorry.
  19. G

Bactrim DS

double post sorry.