Search results

1. I

What song do you relate your CF fight to

do you like fishstix? you like putting fishstix in your mouth? your a gay fish!!!! LOL I was going to say "Do you want a taco?" by psychostick to be smart but i didn't think anyone here would know who they were. saw them last weekend with Ventana and Circus of Dead Squirrels, awsome show!!!
  2. I

Sleep Issues

thanks for sharing momto2 and gunnelle that makes me feel a little better. Gunnelle I feel the same way about feeling like i don't rest because i do so much in my dreams. The most anoying one I get is the alarm goes off, i take a shower get dressed get ready for work and then my alarm goes off...
  3. I

Sleep Issues

thanks for sharing momto2 and gunnelle that makes me feel a little better. Gunnelle I feel the same way about feeling like i don't rest because i do so much in my dreams. The most anoying one I get is the alarm goes off, i take a shower get dressed get ready for work and then my alarm goes off...
  4. I

Sleep Issues

I've been thinking about some of my sleep issues lately and was wondering if anyone else had any input or wanted to share thier experiences with sleep. First off I noticed a few years ago that i felt better lung wise when i didn't sleep much and since the wife left i can sleep what ever hours...
  5. I

Sleep Issues

I've been thinking about some of my sleep issues lately and was wondering if anyone else had any input or wanted to share thier experiences with sleep. First off I noticed a few years ago that i felt better lung wise when i didn't sleep much and since the wife left i can sleep what ever hours...
  6. I

What song do you relate your CF fight to

"Afternoons and coffeespoons" by Crash test dummies. Plus it always puts me in a good mood. :)
  7. I

Interviews for book about chronic disease

I'm 29 and wouldn't mind doing something like this but i don't have skype or a web cam for that matter.
  8. I

Interviews for book about chronic disease

I'm 29 and wouldn't mind doing something like this but i don't have skype or a web cam for that matter.
  9. I

I want to know what percent of CFers work

Its good to see I'm not the only one with FEV1's in the 30's-40's still working full time. I'm 29 and my FEV1 is usually upper 30's to lower 40's. I work full time with lots of overtime for many days in a row when we are busy. I did 20 12 hour days in a row in December, but honestly i love it! I...
  10. I

I want to know what percent of CFers work

Its good to see I'm not the only one with FEV1's in the 30's-40's still working full time. I'm 29 and my FEV1 is usually upper 30's to lower 40's. I work full time with lots of overtime for many days in a row when we are busy. I did 20 12 hour days in a row in December, but honestly i love it! I...
  11. I

tough topic- portrayed life expectancy

I didn't mean to offend you, we all have our struggles.   I was posting my opinion on the stance that the CFF takes. Its hard for all of us and trust me i am more than understanding.  It is different for all of us.  I just don't like how finding new "milder" genes has been portraid as...
  12. I

I didn't mean to offend you, we all have our struggles. I was posting my opinion on the stance that the CFF takes.Its hard for all of usand trust me i am more than understanding. It is different for all of us. I just don't like how finding new "milder" genes has been portraid as advancement...
  13. I

<BR>I didn't mean to offend you, we all have our struggles. I was posting my opinion on the stance that the CFF takes.Its hard for all of usand trust me i am more than understanding. It is different for all of us. I just don't like how finding new "milder" genes has been portraid as advancement...
  14. I

That being said printer.  I'm guessing you worked in printing.  I'm a pressman and have been printing for 10 years now.  Printing is not looking good anymore, but i like the trade.
  15. I

That being said printer. I'm guessing you worked in printing. I'm a pressman and have been printing for 10 years now. Printing is not looking good anymore, but i like the trade.
  16. I

<BR>That being said printer. I'm guessing you worked in printing. I'm a pressman and have been printing for 10 years now. Printing is not looking good anymore, but i like the trade.
  17. I

<P><div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Printer</b></i> Icefisherman: Your boss is correct. Bill</end quote></div> </P> <P>no offence to you, and i'm glad your healthy, but when i'm 28 with 31% FEV1 its highly unlikely i will make it to 80.  I know that this was a true...
  18. I

<P><div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Printer</b></i> Icefisherman: Your boss is correct. Bill</end quote> </P> <P>no offence to you, and i'm glad your healthy, but when i'm 28 with 31% FEV1its highly unlikely i will make it to 80. I know that this was a true statement...
  19. I

<P><div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Printer</b></i> Icefisherman: Your boss is correct. Bill</end quote> </P> <P>no offence to you, and i'm glad your healthy, but when i'm 28 with 31% FEV1its highly unlikely i will make it to 80. I know that this was a true statement...
  20. I

edited, posted twice sorry