Search results

1. S

Opinions wanted

hmm, its so hard to say whether or not someone should switch or not. but remember it never hurts to just get a second opinion. u can make an appt w a cf center just to see what they'd have to say to you, what they'd do differetly. if you get a good vibe from them, then switching might be good...
  2. S

Opinions wanted

hmm, its so hard to say whether or not someone should switch or not. but remember it never hurts to just get a second opinion. u can make an appt w a cf center just to see what they'd have to say to you, what they'd do differetly. if you get a good vibe from them, then switching might be good...
  3. S

Opinions wanted

4. S

Opinions wanted

5. S

Opinions wanted

6. S

Had my baby!!!!!!!!

you will be fine. this first week is AMAZING. but very hard too. it is normal to get hit with the "OMG" moment....I got hit with it wen my lo was about 7 days old. i remember my hubby came home and i was a frozen zombie on the chair w my lo in my arms. happy zombie, but a still a zombie...
  7. S

Had my baby!!!!!!!!

you will be fine. this first week is AMAZING. but very hard too. it is normal to get hit with the "OMG" moment....I got hit with it wen my lo was about 7 days old. i remember my hubby came home and i was a frozen zombie on the chair w my lo in my arms. happy zombie, but a still a zombie...
  8. S

Had my baby!!!!!!!!

9. S

Had my baby!!!!!!!!

10. S

Had my baby!!!!!!!!

you will be fine. this first week is AMAZING. but very hard too. it is normal to get hit with the "OMG" moment....I got hit with it wen my lo was about 7 days old. i remember my hubby came home and i was a frozen zombie on the chair w my lo in my arms. <br />happy zombie, but a still a zombie...
  11. S

ahhh! neb probs never ending!

hmm i just started using the sprint nebs-could this be the problem? don't know how but wondering
  12. S

hmm i just started using the sprint nebs-could this be the problem? don't know how but wondering
  13. S

14. S

15. S

16. S

my devilbiss pulmomate is burning hot. it was making a weird noise-unusually loud-so i looked at it and its hot and the tubing was boiling hot too. i switched the tubing to my old set bc i'm worried the tubing was going to melt or something. what the heck is this? never had this happen before...
  17. S

my devilbiss pulmomate is burning hot. it was making a weird noise-unusually loud-so i looked at it and its hot and the tubing was boiling hot too. i switched the tubing to my old set bc i'm worried the tubing was going to melt or something. what the heck is this? never had this happen before...
  18. S

19. S

20. S

my devilbiss pulmomate is burning hot. <br />it was making a weird noise-unusually loud-so i looked at it and its hot and the tubing was boiling hot too. i switched the tubing to my old set bc i'm worried the tubing was going to melt or something. <br />what the heck is this? never had this...