Search results

1. S

Importing Trikafta?

Thanks again for all you have done for the cf community too yes will keep counting down the days!
  2. S

Importing Trikafta?

Thanks Kangaroo, I appreciate the response, I was probably a bit naive thinking that perhaps a family member in the USA could simply get a prescription or go through their insurance and then mail it over for me to use. But given the costs and after messaging the TGA here in oz they tell me its...
  3. S

Importing Trikafta?

Hello Currently Trikafta is not approved here in Australia, but reading on the Therapeutic Goods Administration site for Australia you are able to import certain medicines for personal use provided you follow strict guidelines. So my questions are: as someone with CF whose CF team are...
  4. S

Treatment time tobramycin

Thanks guys i ended up buying a phillips innospire takes ten minutes so much faster so i will stick with those for now Cheers
  5. S

Thanks ratatosk good advice, that could be it, i will contact the supplier and see what they say i actually purchased two to alternate between treatments they will be under warranty Thanks
  6. S

Hi all I do to tobramycin nebules through a pariboy sx compressor, years ago treatment times were around 20 mins or so now they seem to be taking around 40 minutes, which is quite time consuming I am thinking of switching back to the tobi podhaler, before i do does anyone have any advice or had...
  7. S

Trikafta eligibility

Thanks spoke with cf staff here and am eligible! Just need it to be approved here in Australia
  8. S

Trikafta eligibility

hi all How does one find out based on my mutations if I am eligible for Trikafta? I have one copy of delta f508 and another which I am unsure if ai am eligible or in the 10% that isn’t is there a list where you can check ? Thanks Stock 41 w cf
  9. S

Pariboy Pump and Tobramycin issue

Thanks Steve will give this a try i.e turning it on and off its happened with a few different pari pumps, I am in Australia but I do not think that matters too much, Cheers for the reply.
  10. S

Pariboy Pump and Tobramycin issue

Hey All, Wondering If anybody that uses the Pariboy SX Pump compressor has the issue of when doing nebulised tobramycin it can sometimes become quite frothy which results in treatment time going from 15 mins to like 30-40 minutes. Any tips on why or how to fix this it happens every so often...
  11. S

Who are you in a nut shell

Hi, I am Jake 38 male from Melbourne Australia, CF at 6 months diagnosed done fairly well with CF first admission at 30 now have one every one or two years lung function 76%, married about to have our first baby thanks to Science (IVF) Only just interacting with the board now so look forward...
  12. S

Anyone have this combination?

DF508 and L467P also knows as c.100T OR P.lEU467Pro thanks I am 38 male diagnosed at 6 months with CF If anybody knows f any websites to research and find out more about mutations I would be grateful for the links. thanks in advance Jake 38 Melbourne Australia
  13. S

anyone have DeltaF508and p.Leu467pro

Hello just found out my mutations Hoping someone else has these or any information about them. exact sequence is c.1521-1523delCTT and p.Leu467Pro i was told the second one is a rare type i am 36 years old from melbourne australia lung function 85%_89% have only started to feel the impact...
  14. S

FEV1 PREDICTED

Hello, I am a 28 year old male and like to think I keep well. I am curious to what peoples FEV scores are. I am 5 foot 7 weigh 66 kilograms not sure in pounds. My last FEV was 3.9 Litres (102) (predicted) I am a bit naive and was wondering what do these numbers mean? What are other peoples...
  15. S

FEV1 PREDICTED

Hello, I am a 28 year old male and like to think I keep well. I am curious to what peoples FEV scores are. I am 5 foot 7 weigh 66 kilograms not sure in pounds. My last FEV was 3.9 Litres (102) (predicted) I am a bit naive and was wondering what do these numbers mean? What are other peoples...
  16. S

FEV1 PREDICTED

17. S

FEV1 PREDICTED

18. S

FEV1 PREDICTED

19. S

FEV1 PREDICTED

20. S

picture of me (guess one i am)

Gottas be the guy on the right Oh and Amy your a cutie! J -27 CF Melbourne Australia