1. D

how tall are you?how much do you weigh?

31 years old, 5'11 and 155lbs
  2. D

how tall are you?how much do you weigh?

31 years old, 5'11 and 155lbs
  3. D

SSI?

Yes JennifersHope I do go to UNC. Have been going there in the adult clinic since 2001. Before that I was at Duke peds until I turned about 15, then was seen locally by a Pulmo Dr. until I decided to go to UNC. My health was getting worse and I didn't feel the local Pulmo Dr was up to date on...
  4. D

SSI?

Yes JennifersHope I do go to UNC. Have been going there in the adult clinic since 2001. Before that I was at Duke peds until I turned about 15, then was seen locally by a Pulmo Dr. until I decided to go to UNC. My health was getting worse and I didn't feel the local Pulmo Dr was up to date on...
  5. D

SSI?

In reply to JennifersHope if you Google Medicaid 1619b it will give you some information about that area of Medicaid that allows you to make more and keep the Medicaid. They will review your case after 9 months or so because they want to be able to take Medicaid away if they can. The two main...
  6. D

SSI?

In reply to JennifersHope if you Google Medicaid 1619b it will give you some information about that area of Medicaid that allows you to make more and keep the Medicaid. They will review your case after 9 months or so because they want to be able to take Medicaid away if they can. The two main...
  7. D

SSI?

You may be able to keep your Medicaid but lose your cash payment if you make over a certain limit. This first $85 you make is not counted but then they take a $1 away for each $2 you make. But if you make over that limit you can look into Medicaid 1619b which allows you to make more then the...
  8. D

SSI?

You may be able to keep your Medicaid but lose your cash payment if you make over a certain limit. This first $85 you make is not counted but then they take a $1 away for each $2 you make. But if you make over that limit you can look into Medicaid 1619b which allows you to make more then the...
  9. D

old doctor or young?

I think I am lucky to have a CF Dr. who takes part in research and is also a very good Dr. with patients. Or at least he is with me. He fills me in every visit and any new research studies that are taking place at my center and if I qualify for any of them. He also lets me make a lot of my own...
  10. D

old doctor or young?

I think I am lucky to have a CF Dr. who takes part in research and is also a very good Dr. with patients. Or at least he is with me. He fills me in every visit and any new research studies that are taking place at my center and if I qualify for any of them. He also lets me make a lot of my own...
  11. D

azithromycin

I have been on Zithromax 500 mg every Mon/Wed/Fri for over 6 years now. The past 6 years has been the healthiest I have ever been in my memory needing no hospital stays or IV meds. My Dr. has left it up to me if I want to stop it or not but he says if it ain't broke don't fix it. I also started...
  12. D

azithromycin

I have been on Zithromax 500 mg every Mon/Wed/Fri for over 6 years now. The past 6 years has been the healthiest I have ever been in my memory needing no hospital stays or IV meds. My Dr. has left it up to me if I want to stop it or not but he says if it ain't broke don't fix it. I also started...
  13. D

What song do you relate your CF fight to

There is a lyric in a song by my favorite band TOOL that says, "I don't want it. I just need it. To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive." That is how I feel every time I do a nebulizer treatment.
  14. D

Medicaid 1619B

Does anyone on this board take advantage of the Medicaid 1619b where you are allowed to make more money while working, lose the SSI payment but keep Medicaid?<a href="http://www.ssa.gov/disabilityresearch/wi/1619b.htm" title="" target="">javascript:nicTemp();</a><br><br>
  15. D

Medicaid 1619B

Does anyone on this board take advantage of the Medicaid 1619b where you are allowed to make more money while working, lose the SSI payment but keep Medicaid?<a href="http://www.ssa.gov/disabilityresearch/wi/1619b.htm" title="" target="">javascript:nicTemp();</a><br><br>
  16. D

Donating Blood

I've only given blood twice and both times were for myself. I knew I was having back surgery for Scoliosis ahead of time and they knew I would need blood so I gave some bags of it for myself along with my dad. I remember that needle being a lot bigger gauge than the one they take blood with to...
  17. D

Donating Blood

I've only given blood twice and both times were for myself. I knew I was having back surgery for Scoliosis ahead of time and they knew I would need blood so I gave some bags of it for myself along with my dad. I remember that needle being a lot bigger gauge than the one they take blood with to...
  18. D

Donating Blood

19. D

Drummer with CF

I dig Sevendust as well. Have seen them 4 times in concert and it was great every time. My favorite from them is "Black"
  20. D

Drummer with CF

I dig Sevendust as well. Have seen them 4 times in concert and it was great every time. My favorite from them is "Black"