Search results

1. G

TOBI podhaler

Oh my do I want this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can we petition the FDA in the US!!! I want this now!!!!!!
  2. G

TOBI podhaler

Oh my do I want this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can we petition the FDA in the US!!! I want this now!!!!!!
  3. G

MediCARE participants who receive home infusion services

I have Medicare as Secondary . I have part A and B. Medicare does not cover the IV antibiotics but DO cover the nurse visit. But the majority of the cost are the supplies and drugs which are not covered under Medicare Part a or B..... Good luck!
  4. G

MediCARE participants who receive home infusion services

I have Medicare as Secondary . I have part A and B. Medicare does not cover the IV antibiotics but DO cover the nurse visit. But the majority of the cost are the supplies and drugs which are not covered under Medicare Part a or B..... Good luck!
  5. G

Need Reccommendations

Seems like an excessive amount of bm's. I would ask about adjusting your enzymes and/or changing brands. I also would have the doc send you to an gastrenologist. CF affects digestion and pancreas and sounds like you are having major problems in that area. More calories will help with weight gain...
  6. G

Need Reccommendations

Seems like an excessive amount of bm's. I would ask about adjusting your enzymes and/or changing brands. I also would have the doc send you to an gastrenologist. CF affects digestion and pancreas and sounds like you are having major problems in that area. More calories will help with weight gain...
  7. G

Denied by Social Security

2 words. Beth Suffian.......
  8. G

Denied by Social Security

2 words. Beth Suffian.......
  9. G

CF patients around Chemo patients

My father is going through chemo and I wanted to see if anyone knew if I can be near him or will I pose a threat to his health due to all the bacteria I culture...... Thanks
  10. G

CF patients around Chemo patients

My father is going through chemo and I wanted to see if anyone knew if I can be near him or will I pose a threat to his health due to all the bacteria I culture...... Thanks
  11. G

Smoking Zigs & CF

Smoking has got to be the most suicidal thing you can do especially if you have CF. My sweet dad is fit, works out , did sports, looks Fantastic for his age. He is 66. And smoked all his life and now is dealing with lung cancer!!!! If you smoke whether you have CF or not you are fool...... And...
  12. G

Smoking Zigs & CF

Smoking has got to be the most suicidal thing you can do especially if you have CF. My sweet dad is fit, works out , did sports, looks Fantastic for his age. He is 66. And smoked all his life and now is dealing with lung cancer!!!! If you smoke whether you have CF or not you are fool...... And...
  13. G

Any Good CF Doctors in Florida?

I see Dr. Rolfe at Tampa General in Tampa Fl at the CF Center there. I am new to him, been seeing him for a year now. He is thorough and so is the whole practice. I so far like my care.......
  14. G

Any Good CF Doctors in Florida?

I see Dr. Rolfe at Tampa General in Tampa Fl at the CF Center there. I am new to him, been seeing him for a year now. He is thorough and so is the whole practice. I so far like my care.......
  15. G

Can you have ABPA without it showing up in your sputum

Symptoms are shortness of breath while or while not exercising, increase sputum, decrease lung function, wheezing, coughing........ I am gonna have my doc check it out and do the blood test when I go in to see him!
  16. G

Symptoms are shortness of breath while or while not exercising, increase sputum, decrease lung function, wheezing, coughing........ I am gonna have my doc check it out and do the blood test when I go in to see him!
  17. G

thanks. I have all the symptoms of it and lived in a house for a year that possibly had mold.... I do not culture it but I have had such an awful year and still recovering from moving from that place. Going to doc and having him test for ABPA but it has not shown up in my sputum.... Thanks!
  18. G

thanks. I have all the symptoms of it and lived in a house for a year that possibly had mold.... I do not culture it but I have had such an awful year and still recovering from moving from that place. Going to doc and having him test for ABPA but it has not shown up in my sputum.... Thanks!
  19. G

Medicare no longer will cover two boxes of Pulmozyme a month was told its "To expensive?"

Medicare no longer will cover two boxes of Pulmozyme a month was told its "To expensive?" I was told by my pharmacy that Medicare only covers 30 day supply of drugs. So with Pulmozyme make sure the script is written or called in for a 30 day supply. have it written for inhale 2 ampules daily...
  20. G

Medicare no longer will cover two boxes of Pulmozyme a month was told its "To expensive?"

Medicare no longer will cover two boxes of Pulmozyme a month was told its "To expensive?" I was told by my pharmacy that Medicare only covers 30 day supply of drugs. So with Pulmozyme make sure the script is written or called in for a 30 day supply. have it written for inhale 2 ampules daily...