Search results

1. D

New game

oh my! I started this game over 3 years ago. I may as well finish it then.
  2. D

New game

oh my! I started this game over 3 years ago. I may as well finish it then.
  3. D

Question about Mutation Classes

havn't been able to find this mutation, but, looking at how it is named (2789+2+3insA), I would suggest that it is a class 5 mutation. I found other mutation with a similar name (3849+10kb) that were class 5. It appears that each class of mutation has a very similar way of numbering its...
  4. D

havn't been able to find this mutation, but, looking at how it is named (2789+2+3insA), I would suggest that it is a class 5 mutation. I found other mutation with a similar name (3849+10kb) that were class 5. It appears that each class of mutation has a very similar way of numbering its...
  5. D

ok now that we have established that you are indeed taking Kalydeco, what are your findings about it. Has it made a noticable difference, or is it way to early to tell? craig
  6. D

ok now that we have established that you are indeed taking Kalydeco, what are your findings about it. Has it made a noticable difference, or is it way to early to tell? craig
  7. D

FDA drugs

Has anyone any insight into how long it takes FDA approved drugs to reach the shores of the UK, or other countries for that matter? Obvoiusly I have the new drug in mind, and subsequently the next one ( 890?), Oh and on that note, fantastic news on the vX770, its close, its coming One would...
  8. D

FDA drugs

Has anyone any insight into how long it takes FDA approved drugs to reach the shores of the UK, or other countries for that matter? Obvoiusly I have the new drug in mind, and subsequently the next one ( 890?), Oh and on that note, fantastic news on the vX770, its close, its coming One would...
  9. D

Parents of CF child

In Scotland they diagnose from birth with the heel prick test, and subsequently they test the parents for the gene mutation being carried by each parent, I guess they are trying to formulate some kind of study into the genes and there 'movements' (for want of a better word). This is how they...
  10. D

Parents of CF child

In Scotland they diagnose from birth with the heel prick test, and subsequently they test the parents for the gene mutation being carried by each parent, I guess they are trying to formulate some kind of study into the genes and there 'movements' (for want of a better word). This is how they...
  11. D

My three year old has bad breath

just had clinic on Monday, craig also has pretty bad bad breath. His doctor had a look, had a wiff of it, and suggested that it is snot at the back of the nasal cavity right round the bend so to say, hanging down almost into the throat. He said that it smelt musty when he smelled it. That is...
  12. D

just had clinic on Monday, craig also has pretty bad bad breath. His doctor had a look, had a wiff of it, and suggested that it is snot at the back of the nasal cavity right round the bend so to say, hanging down almost into the throat. He said that it smelt musty when he smelled it. That is...
  13. D

14. D

A sex question for CF men (and especially their partners)

Could be that as your partner takes many medicines (assumtion on my part) that medicine will start to come out of the body (no pun intended) within his bodily fluids. You know how they say that if you eat lots of asparagas then the urine will start to take on the smell of it. I guess I am saying...
  15. D

Could be that as your partner takes many medicines (assumtion on my part) that medicine will start to come out of the body (no pun intended) within his bodily fluids. You know how they say that if you eat lots of asparagas then the urine will start to take on the smell of it. I guess I am saying...
  16. D

Could be that as your partner takes many medicines (assumtion on my part) that medicine will start to come out of the body (no pun intended) within his bodily fluids. You know how they say that if you eat lots of asparagas then the urine will start to take on the smell of it. <br />I guess I am...
  17. D

joke time

<P>A scotsman, frenchman and an Italian are in a hotel bar, each on their honeymoons, and are discussing their abilities in the bedroom department (well the Italian and the FRenchman are). The scotsman suggests a $50 bet to see who has the best honeymoon night.</P> <P> </P> <P>The next morning...
  18. D

joke time

<P>A scotsman, frenchman and an Italian are in a hotel bar, each on their honeymoons, and are discussing their abilities in the bedroom department (well the Italian and the FRenchman are). The scotsman suggestsa $50 bet to see who has the best honeymoon night.</P> <P></P> <P>The next morning...
  19. D

joke time

<P><BR>A scotsman, frenchman and an Italian are in a hotel bar, each on their honeymoons, and are discussing their abilities in the bedroom department (well the Italian and the FRenchman are). The scotsman suggestsa $50 bet to see who has the best honeymoon night.</P> <P></P> <P>The next morning...
  20. D

Summertime Meet Up..

I think I say this every year....I'll be there, but probably only if the lottery is won. So I will look forward to the pictures of the event. I'm Craig everybody lol