Search results

1. M

Super dry cough at night

Has anyone else ever had a bad dry cough at night? It doesn't wake me up. It's when I wake up to go to the bathroom. My chest is super tight and then I start coughing until I bring something up or move the junk around which is usually really thick at night... I am also 5 mths pregnant which...
  2. M

Help with constipation

I've been using MiraLAX once a day and still pretty blocked and hard stools, is anybody else using something different I'm only going like once or twice a week. I'm so bloated and uncomfortable. I need some other methods thanks
  3. M

Is there any fb pages for mom's

Hi just wondering if there is any pages or groups for cf mom's!! I have an 11 yr old and 12wks with #2. Thanks :)
  4. M

Transplant and pregnancies

Hello I have a few questions they are starting the work up for a transplant....I am still pretty healthy but I am not bounceing back to my normal after I get sick or get a tune up...I am 31 and have 1 daughter but we would like to have another...does anybody know good information as far as if...
  5. M

missed period

Hey all so I have an 8yr old ready but I am almost a week late, and on the pill so I know my days r not off. I did miss a few pills, I took a test and it said neg, I have cramps n back pain and everything else that comes along with getting my period but no period. Any thoughts. Did I take the...
  6. M

its been 2mths and still trying :(

So i thought i would of been preggo this month cuz it was the 1st time i had ewcm in along time and then to make matters worse i was 3 days late but sadly today i got my period... n i havnt been late since i was last preggo with my lil girl 7yrs ago...i am still taking musinex 2x daily cuz its...
  7. M

Trying to Get Preggo

Hello I am trying for baby 2..we have a 6yr old girl and trying for one more..im 27 and just wondering what are the best methods I know I can have babies just need alil extra help without having to pay a zillion dollars yet. I didnt need any help conceiving my lil girl she just kinda happened...
  8. M

Just wondering what other people think

Alright about a mth ago, i started fighting a cold so i upped my nebs and also started duonebs, then my doc gave me a steriod that starts with the letter P ( can't spell it) and cipro for 2wks and not much has changed, i feel alittle better and i'm not coughing at night as much, then last week i...
  9. M

new question

Ok if ne one can help please do. Lately i have been havin alot of joint pain mainly in my legs and by that i mean for example last night when i was laying down for bed my knees were killing like (the feeling u get when sumthing needs to crack) or like my legs need to be stretched out. but the...
  10. M

What do u guys think?

Hey so i am still thinking what the hell to do with my life cuz I do not want to work at my job anylonger. I was thinking of becoming a Respitory Therpist but unsure of what i would have to do as far as school and how long it would take. I figured that way i could help out other cf'ers and keep...
  11. M

just annoyed

Hey, i am just anoyed so i am just venting i guess, i am so effin congested the past couple days, i can feel it all in there and no matter how hard i cough, i still can't get everything up. My medicines work for about 3 hrs after and then back to tightnesss and very thick its so annoying, the...
  12. M

Trying to get Preggo

Hey girls, how is everyone doing? Ok here is my question I already have a 2yr old that was unplanned and i really thought i couldn't have kids because we had unprotected sex for like 5yrs and nothing ever happened. So we are ready to have another baby and have been trying for about 3mths and was...
  13. M

Trying to get Preggo

Hey girls, how is everyone doing? Ok here is my question I already have a 2yr old that was unplanned and i really thought i couldn't have kids because we had unprotected sex for like 5yrs and nothing ever happened. So we are ready to have another baby and have been trying for about 3mths and was...
  14. M

HELP IM LOST WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE

I know alot of these question's get asked, sorry here's another one. I honestly don't have a clue what to do, my mind changes every week, lol. I am 24 with a 2 yr old girl, i have been at my job for 4yrs but i am just sick of it, plus i need more pay and better hours. I work the swing shift...
  15. M

hypertonic salenie

I just received some in the mail and im not really sure if i am doing this medicine right my doctor never told me how to use it. It says to mix 3ml with 6ml of sal. then dispense 4ml twice a day. But i have let over mix in the mixing tub so do i throw that away? Then i want to know what i do...