Search results

1. J

I hit the jackpot!!!!

Ok, I made you look! But really I did hit the jackpot! This afternoon I attended the New Jersey Technology Council conference on "Social Networking Sites as an Emerging Market." I attended not because my husband was moderating the panel discussion but because I heard that Jeanne Barnett...
  2. J

sakasuka are you in the Hospital?

Amy, I just read your reply to a thread in the family section and you stated this in part of your reply... <b><i>I'm in the hospital right now and they have the old HillRom 103. I brought my Respirtech and I will only use it because what's the point in using an inferior machine? </i></b> Let...
  3. J

Colistin Alert

<b>I received this...not sure of the validity but it is worth looking into if you are using pre-mixed vials of Colistin.</b> Date: 6/11/2007 8:09 AM Subject: URGENT: Colistin Alert from the Office of Drs. Preston Campbell and Bruce Marshall Attachments: Attachment A, Colistin MedWatch...
  4. J

Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa Claus

Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa Claus By Francis P. Church, first published in The New York Sun in <b>1897.</b> [See The People's Almanac, pp. 1358 - 9.] We take pleasure in answering thus prominently the communication below, expressing at the same time our great gratification that its faithful...
  5. J

Maze

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://i.euniverse.com/funpages/cms_content/6489/a-maze-ing_new_cursor3.swf">maze</a>
  6. J

Greaser Babies

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://rpwolfe.tripod.com/id21.html">Greaser Babies</a>
  7. J

Finally football makes sense!

Football FINALLY makes sense.......... A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game.<br> <br> They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience.<br> <br> "Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants...
  8. J

Trip to Italy

I am going to Italy next month with my husband and children. It is our gift to each other in celebration of our 25 wedding anniversary. I was wondering if anyone has tips to share with me about traveling and avoiding germs. I have read how airplanes carry tons of germs that can be especially...