Search results

1. L

Where did my signature go?

Maybe this has been covered before but I just realized my signature is no longer there? Maybe fromt he update? Any of the Admins have an answer?
  2. L

Pari Pep or other Pep device for chest PT

So, I wanted to hear from others' opinions on the Pari Pep if anyone uses it or any other PEP device used for chest PT/removing flegm. I have a Vest but I'm not very consistent with it and soon will probably end up being worse since I'm going back to school in Sept so between work full time...
  3. L

Cure diseases/infections/viruses with microcurrents

I originally posted this link int he Adults section but then noticed this section and thought it might be best suited here. Very interesting video I cam accross while searching stuff. draw from it what you will, some might totally not belive it and think it's crazy but who knows. I guess when...
  4. L

Wow! Cure many diseases/infections with microcurrents

Well I'll probably rattle some cages by posting this as I'm pretty sure some folks are quite trusting to the medical industry but anyway sorry if I do offend anyone - for those interested enough with the time to watch this it is very interesting. I haven't watched the whole thing as yet but what...
  5. L

Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami

Hi Everybody, Does anyone know if Mount Sinai Medical Center Miami has a CF clinic or deals with CF patients?
  6. L

Hemoptysis

Hey guys, So recently I've had a few episodes of hemoptysis which until then all I've done is read of people getting it. The first I had last month and the most recent ones were on the 10th and 11th of this month. I'm not talking about streaking here as I'm sure we've all had some bit of that...
  7. L

Interesting article I came accross!

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.marketmed.org/cf/cfinfo.htm">http://www.marketmed.org/cf/cfinfo.htm</a> check it out! Lots of interesting info in there, whether true or not I have no idea but it sure sparks some thoughts and "What ifs?" I think I may even try...
  8. L

?? For those who use or have infor on the PharmaNAC

I got my order on monday and have started to take it 1 tab 2x daily. My question is should I take it 3 times daily instead as I read that was the dosage used for the test but that it's just as effective at 2x daily? I orderred a months supply at 2x daily but was wondering if it would be better...
  9. L

Entering 2nd BB competition

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let y'all know I'm entering my second bodybuilding competion on April 28th. I hope I do well after all the hard work I've been putting in at the gym and all the stuffing (of food) I've been doing, yes I mean that litterally! I don't really get the chance to get...
  10. L

Happy B-day to meeeee!

Yep as topic says, I'm 25 today!
  11. L

Got my vest!

Got my vest last night, used it this morning according to how Dr. Warwick says to use it (found that in Amy's blog, Thanx Amy) and man I brought up some crap! And at work now still it's coming up, alot easier than normal! It'll be interesting to see how I'm doing 2 months down the line of...
  12. L

Quick vest question again

Can someone tell me the difference between the Minnesota and non-Minnesota style vest? Apparently the Minnesota style is primarily used by Dr. Warwick
  13. L

Vest questions/opinions

I am trying to get financing for the vest and have to do a letter to an organization on why I feel it will be beneficial for me. I feel that it will help to make the regimen allot more manageable therefore it is more likely that I will do the therapy daily and more effectively rather than every...
  14. L

Update with pics from my BB show

for all of those that asked to see pics, I got a few and posted a link to the pics in the original thread but maybe y'all didn't notice so here's the thread and just scroll down for my post with the link <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge...
  15. L

My first Bodybuilding competion

Did my first bodybuilding competition on Saturday, it went great! I took first place Novice category in the INBF Caribbean Grand Prix, so now it's all out hell in the gym to hopefully pack on some more pounds before I go for my next show which I'll have to enter in the open category. It was...
  16. L

My first Bodybuilding competition

Did my first bodybuilding competition on Saturday, it went great! I took first place Novice category in the INBF Caribbean Grand Prix, so now it's all out hell in the gym to hopefully pack on some more pounds before I go for my next show which I'll have to enter in the open category. It was...
  17. L

New here

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I joined couple days ago and have just been reading stuff on the forum so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Mark, live in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, am 24 years old and I have CF(daw!) A little about me: I'm not doing too bad at the moment, I workout (mainly...