Search results

1. C

LDS or Morman Question

It is imperative that adult patients and parents or gaurdians of cf children are made aware of the scam known as the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. This also includes Scamdipharm. If you would appreciate further information on this, you may feel free to contact me at 830-214-5088 or...
  2. C

LDS or Morman Question

It is imperative that adult patients and parents or gaurdians of cf children are made aware of the scam known as the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. This also includes Scamdipharm. If you would appreciate further information on this, you may feel free to contact me at 830-214-5088 or...
  3. C

LDS or Morman Question

4. C

LDS or Morman Question

5. C

LDS or Morman Question

6. C

LDS or Morman Question

I am a member of the Church as well. If anyone would like more info. feel free to email me or message me here. I have worked in the church for decades, and served a mission. Married in the Manti temple and have 4 children. We lived in Hawaii for the last 11 years before moving to Texas...