Search results

1. C

FREE MEDICINE

before i offer free medicine, i suppose i should find out if it's legal. anyone know? my boyfriend, my love, died 2 months ago. i want to help other people with CF in his memory by giving away his medications. they are not in front of me right now, but they include: cellcept, prograf...
  2. C

compliance

my boyfriend is supposed to be using a nebulizer 4 times a day (acetylcystine and something else i'm blanking on right now) and in the week and a half he's supposed to have been doing this, he's done it a total of 4 times. this is an important therapy that should not be ignored, right? also...
  3. C

motivation?

my boyfriend is currently waiting to see if he can even get on the lung tx list again. his bone density is apparently poor, he's lost weight (down to 115# - lost 15 lbs in 6 months), and his lung capacity is at about 25%. he was discharged from the hospital 1 1/2 weeks ago, and now is barely...
  4. C

second double lung transplant?

this is my first post - i'm hoping this community will help me. my boyfriend of 1+ years has CF and had a double lung transplant 2 1/2 yrs ago - so before we knew each other. the past few months have been really hard - hospital stays for a couple weeks, more trips to the doctors, and the...