2. J

P90X

www.cfwindsprints.com
  3. J

P90X

www.cfwindsprints.com
  4. J

P90X

I think the simplest and best way to increase your PFT's is jogging & running... Also if you are feeling energetic add some repeat hills to get the heart pumping.
  5. J

P90X

I think the simplest and best way to increase your PFT's is jogging & running... Also if you are feeling energetic add some repeat hills to get the heart pumping.
  6. J

P90X

I think the simplest and best way to increase your PFT's is jogging & running... Also if you are feeling energetic add some repeat hills to get the heart pumping. <br />
  7. J

Boomer's Cystic Fibrosis Run to Breathe 10K Race!

Come run a 10K with me on July 9th 2011 in NYC!Team Boomer - Fighting Cystic FibrosisBoomer's Cystic Fibrosis Run to Breathe! July 9th 2011 (Central Park, NYC)contact: Michaela: michaelaBEF@aol.com
  8. J

Come run a 10K with me on July 9th 2011 in NYC!Team Boomer - Fighting Cystic FibrosisBoomer's Cystic Fibrosis Run to Breathe! July 9th 2011 (Central Park, NYC)contact: Michaela: michaelaBEF@aol.com
  9. J

<p>Come run a 10K with me on July 9th 2011 in NYC!<br /><br />Team Boomer - Fighting Cystic FibrosisBoomer's Cystic Fibrosis Run to Breathe! July 9th 2011 (Central Park, NYC)contact: Michaela: michaelaBEF@aol.com
  10. J

Boomer's Cystic Fibrosis Run to Breathe 10K Race

For more info contact Michaela at the Boomer Esiason Foundation phone: 646-292-7942 email: michaelaBEF@aol.com
  11. J

For more info contact Michaela at the Boomer Esiason Foundation phone: 646-292-7942 email: michaelaBEF@aol.com
  12. J

For more info contact Michaela at the Boomer Esiason Foundation <br />phone: 646-292-7942 <br />email: michaelaBEF@aol.com
  13. J

Oxygen Concentrators for FREE

Message from Chris Broom I'm writing because I no longer need several oxygen concentrators that I have. I have a 10 liter, and two 5 liter concentrators (one with an Invacare Home Fill unit and several portable bottles) that I'd love to put somewhere with someone who can use them but perhaps...
  14. J

Message from Chris Broom I'm writing because I no longer need several oxygen concentrators that I have. I have a 10 liter, and two 5 liter concentrators (one with an Invacare Home Fill unit and several portable bottles) that I'd love to put somewhere with someone who can use them but perhaps...
  15. J

Message from Chris Broom <br /> <br />I'm writing because I no longer need several oxygen concentrators that I have. I have a 10 liter, and two 5 liter concentrators (one with an Invacare Home Fill unit and several portable bottles) that I'd love to put somewhere with someone who can use them...
  16. J

LIVING BREATHING SUCCEEDING with CF

LIVING. BREATHING. SUCCEEDING @ 50+ with CF - now that is the REAL DEAL... Cudo's to all CFer's that are living strong and BELIEVING that YOU CANNOT FAIL!
  17. J

LIVING. BREATHING. SUCCEEDING @ 50+ with CF - now that is the REAL DEAL... Cudo's to all CFer's that are living strong and BELIEVING that YOU CANNOT FAIL!
  18. J

19. J

Bored, 16, Boy, North Carolina, Near Raleigh

jump in the game of life! Jerry 54 with CF
  20. J

Bored, 16, Boy, North Carolina, Near Raleigh

jump in the game of life! Jerry 54 with CF