Search results

1. B

Sons of men with CF through ICSI

G'day again everyone, it's been 8 years since i was in here seeking information regarding info of the possibility of infertility issues surrounding the sons of us Dad's with CF that went through ICSI to have them! Both my sons are now in commited relationships n my elder son n his amazing n...
  2. B

ABPA in cystic fibrosis gone undiagnosed due to no IGE elevation

Has anyone information on Aspergillus fumigatus leading to rapid deterioration of Fev1 and CF health in general, coupled with positive skin prick test to Aspergillus mould, acute and sudden shortness of breath along with feeling hot, constant feeling of having to clear throat (feels like it is...
  3. B

What song do you relate your CF fight to

" DEVIL WENT DOWN TO GEORGIA" -- Charlie Daniels. '"Devil just come on back if you ever want to try again. "cause I told you once, you son of a b*#ch, I'm the best there's ever been...." Travelling Soldier (Badri) is another one i like. I watched a Bollywood movie (in Hindi!!) on a bus trip...
  4. B

Bipolar and CF

I'm trying to find out if many people with CF have bipolar as opposed to the many medicated for depression only. I wonder do some people somehow morph from only having depression, which is very very common according to my research, to lift beyond that depressive state and into a manic state in...
  5. B

Bipolar and CF

I'm trying to find out if many people with CF have bipolar as opposed to the many medicated for depression only. I wonder do some people somehow morph from only having depression, which is very very common according to my research, to lift beyond that depressive state and into a manic state in...
  6. B

Bipolar and CF

7. B

Ejaculation Volume

Been where you are mate n it is true what the ladies are saying in my experience - its not an issue and if anything less is best. Its not the amount of semen you spray around that causes a women to love you, but rather the confident way in which you hold her, touch her n elevate her mind into...
  8. B

Ejaculation Volume

Been where you are mate n it is true what the ladies are saying in my experience - its not an issue and if anything less is best. Its not the amount of semen you spray around that causes a women to love you, but rather the confident way in which you hold her, touch her n elevate her mind into...
  9. B

Ejaculation Volume

10. B

Cystic Fibrosis is a Business!!!!!!!!

Printer i am intrigued as to exactly why you find Imanovs post offensive to the point you vehemently want it to be deleted or taken down mate? Thanks Blacky
  11. B

Printer i am intrigued as to exactly why you find Imanovs post offensive to the point you vehemently want it to be deleted or taken down mate? Thanks Blacky
  12. B

13. B

I for one believe Imanov's posting is a great one. I say great because it has fueled a response from many people and i believe many of the people who have posted have researched CF related info due to this post and therefore gained more knowledge of Cystic Fibrosis which i believe to be a...
  14. B

I for one believe Imanov's posting is a great one. I say great because it has fueled a response from many people and i believe many of the people who have posted have researched CF related info due to this post and therefore gained more knowledge of Cystic Fibrosis which i believe to be a...
  15. B

16. B

Men with CF who have had children using ICSI

BUMP, still looking!
  17. B

BUMP, still looking!
  18. B

BUMP, still looking!
  19. B

Sex Drive Question

This is my experience only and may not be of help at all however you never know so take it or leave it, however for those interested enough to reach deeper this my start some fun and laughs and be a bonding time! Around ten years ago, s my lung functioned dropped so did my ability to be the...
  20. B

Sex Drive Question

This is my experience only and may not be of help at all however you never know so take it or leave it, however for those interested enough to reach deeper this my start some fun and laughs and be a bonding time! Around ten years ago, s my lung functioned dropped so did my ability to be the...