Search results

1. L

Updates on Mel...

Mel, I'm so sorry to hear you're stuck in lock-up. I hope the meds and the therapy will be helping you out of this episode as smoothly and easily as possible. I'll be praying for you and thinking about you. -Lauren
  2. L

Updates on Mel...

Mel, I'm so sorry to hear you're stuck in lock-up. I hope the meds and the therapy will be helping you out of this episode as smoothly and easily as possible. I'll be praying for you and thinking about you. -Lauren
  3. L

Updates on Mel...

4. L

Updates on Mel...

5. L

Updates on Mel...

Mel, I'm so sorry to hear you're stuck in lock-up. I hope the meds and the therapy will be helping you out of this episode as smoothly and easily as possible. I'll be praying for you and thinking about you. <br /> <br />-Lauren
  6. L

I've been admitted *UPDATED on FRIDAY*

Yesterday the doctors made the decision to change my antbiotics a bit. Now I'll be getting Tobi, ceftaz and merrem in IV, plus Zithromax and Levaquin oral. My doc is concerned about how low my PFTs are. I've only been able to get maxed out at .92L on my FEV1 and I desat pretty fast when I'm not...
  7. L

Yesterday the doctors made the decision to change my antbiotics a bit. Now I'll be getting Tobi, ceftaz and merrem in IV, plus Zithromax and Levaquin oral. My doc is concerned about how low my PFTs are. I've only been able to get maxed out at .92L on my FEV1 and I desat pretty fast when I'm not...
  8. L

9. L

10. L

11. L

prednisone

60 mg to start and then taper down is actually a pretty reasonable program. Back in April I was started out on 60mg and now I'm on 20mg per day as a maintenance dose. I'm doing pretty well with that and have been able to keep the adverse side effects in check by drinking plenty of water, eating...
  12. L

prednisone

60 mg to start and then taper down is actually a pretty reasonable program. Back in April I was started out on 60mg and now I'm on 20mg per day as a maintenance dose. I'm doing pretty well with that and have been able to keep the adverse side effects in check by drinking plenty of water, eating...
  13. L

prednisone

14. L

prednisone

15. L

prednisone

16. L

southwest airlines?

I've found Southwest Airlines to be one of the best when it comes to accommodating medical equipment. They were very helpful and kind when I brought along my oxygen concentrator on our NY trip. I fully agree with others who said you should have a doctor's note. A note briefly describing CF...
  17. L

southwest airlines?

I've found Southwest Airlines to be one of the best when it comes to accommodating medical equipment. They were very helpful and kind when I brought along my oxygen concentrator on our NY trip. I fully agree with others who said you should have a doctor's note. A note briefly describing CF...
  18. L

southwest airlines?

19. L

southwest airlines?

20. L

southwest airlines?

I've found Southwest Airlines to be one of the best when it comes to accommodating medical equipment. They were very helpful and kind when I brought along my oxygen concentrator on our NY trip. <br /> <br />I fully agree with others who said you should have a doctor's note. A note briefly...