Search results

1. R

Moving to Canada - info needed on health care costs etc.

Sorry for cross-posting this message: Hi, I am a 29-year old Canadian/British male with CF. My wife and I are planning to move to Ontario early next year (Jan/Feb) from the UK, and I have some questions regarding CF care. Maybe someone on here can help answer these for me. 1) Health care...
  2. R

Sorry for cross-posting this message: Hi, I am a 29-year old Canadian/British male with CF. My wife and I are planning to move to Ontario early next year (Jan/Feb) from the UK, and I have some questions regarding CF care. Maybe someone on here can help answer these for me. 1) Health care...
  3. R

Sorry for cross-posting this message: <br /> <br />Hi, <br />I am a 29-year old Canadian/British male with CF. My wife and I are planning to move to Ontario early next year (Jan/Feb) from the UK, and I have some questions regarding CF care. Maybe someone on here can help answer these for me...
  4. R

Hi, I am a 29-year old Canadian/British male with CF. My wife and I are planning to move to Ontario early next year (Jan/Feb) from the UK, and I have some questions regarding CF care. Maybe someone on here can help answer these for me. 1) Health care provision. In the UK, we have a national...
  5. R

Hi, I am a 29-year old Canadian/British male with CF. My wife and I are planning to move to Ontario early next year (Jan/Feb) from the UK, and I have some questions regarding CF care. Maybe someone on here can help answer these for me. 1) Health care provision. In the UK, we have a national...
  6. R

Hi, <br />I am a 29-year old Canadian/British male with CF. My wife and I are planning to move to Ontario early next year (Jan/Feb) from the UK, and I have some questions regarding CF care. Maybe someone on here can help answer these for me. <br /> <br />1) Health care provision. In the UK, we...
  7. R

The Super Six 101

Hi guys, I used to post regularly on this forum a few years back but haven't been on here for a while. Hello to anyone who might remember me. I hope everyone is doing as well as possible. I wanted to ask if anyone was interested in sponsoring me. I have CF myself and am running a series of 6...
  8. R

The Super Six 101

Hi guys, I used to post regularly on this forum a few years back but haven't been on here for a while. Hello to anyone who might remember me. I hope everyone is doing as well as possible. I wanted to ask if anyone was interested in sponsoring me. I have CF myself and am running a series of 6...
  9. R

The Super Six 101

10. R

The Super Six 101

11. R

The Super Six 101

Hi guys, <br />I used to post regularly on this forum a few years back but haven't been on here for a while. Hello to anyone who might remember me. I hope everyone is doing as well as possible. <br /> <br />I wanted to ask if anyone was interested in sponsoring me. I have CF myself and am...
  12. R

Any CF runners?

Hi Sonia, I haven't checked this forum for absolutely months, but I read your post and wanted to share my experiences with you. I have CF and got involved with running about 2 years ago. I have played sports all my life, basketball, tennis, football (soccer), etc... but running was something...
  13. R

What does CF stand for?

Crazy Funky... don't ask! Rob
  14. R

What does CF stand for?

Crazy Funky... don't ask! Rob
  15. R

Good news - London Marathon!!

Yeah, sorry that was me. Forgot to log in!! Rob
  16. R

Dude, thats a quick mile!!! Congrats on the marathon yourself. Best of luck. Rob
  17. R

Wow, thanks for the encouragement guys! I have a buddy who works for a local newspaper over here, so he's gonna write something for me with a pic. This should help with fundraising. I am also intending to write letters to various local newspapers myself, as well as my university magazine. I...
  18. R

Hey guys, I received some very good news over the Christmas period!! I have been accepted to run in the 2006 London Marathon in April. Having CF myself, this will undoubtedly be a real challenge. I am, of course, raising money for Cystic Fibrosis, so if any of you would like to donate, here is...
  19. R

Hey guys, I received some very good news over the Christmas period!! I have been accepted to run in the 2006 London Marathon in April. Having CF myself, this will undoubtedly be a real challenge. I am, of course, raising money for Cystic Fibrosis, so if any of you would like to donate, here is...
  20. R

Update on Greg

This is great news!! Rob 25 wcf