Search results

1. S

hello, again

I've been away from the forums for awhile (I only ever sparsely attended, but I do like to visit). I just wanted to say hello and let you all know that I've moved to NC (specifically Carrboro) and I love it here. It's so much better than Ohio, in terms of weather and just generally. I...
  2. S

hello, again

I've been away from the forums for awhile (I only ever sparsely attended, but I do like to visit). I just wanted to say hello and let you all know that I've moved to NC (specifically Carrboro) and I love it here. It's so much better than Ohio, in terms of weather and just generally. I...
  3. S

hello, again

4. S

hello, again

5. S

hello, again

I've been away from the forums for awhile (I only ever sparsely attended, but I do like to visit). I just wanted to say hello and let you all know that I've moved to NC (specifically Carrboro) and I love it here. It's so much better than Ohio, in terms of weather and just generally. <p> <br />I...
  6. S

A weird idea struck me

funny. there's a conspiracy theory that it's the same deal with chopin. he ostensibly died of tb, but the theory was propounded by a music scholar, for what it's worth.
  7. S

A weird idea struck me

funny. there's a conspiracy theory that it's the same deal with chopin. he ostensibly died of tb, but the theory was propounded by a music scholar, for what it's worth.
  8. S

A weird idea struck me

9. S

A weird idea struck me

10. S

A weird idea struck me

11. S

Any Vegetarian/Vegan CF's on here?

people are animals, so technically canabalism is out.
  12. S

13. S

14. S

15. S

16. S

Pictures of Yourself!

I started posting a picture in my comments because I finally figured it out (!) but here is another one, because i'm on a picture sharing spree tonight! I just looked through all the posts and I have to say CF'ers are a good looking crowd. Must be <i>something</i> right in the genes.
  17. S

Pictures of Yourself!

I started posting a picture in my comments because I finally figured it out (!) but here is another one, because i'm on a picture sharing spree tonight! I just looked through all the posts and I have to say CF'ers are a good looking crowd. Must be <i>something</i> right in the genes.
  18. S

Pictures of Yourself!

19. S

Pictures of Yourself!

20. S

Pictures of Yourself!