Search results

1. A

Aetna for health Insurance?

Considering taking a new job that offers Aetna. Wondering what people's experience has been with getting them to cover things. Our current insurance covers in-home chest PT by a visiting nurse, they have paid for an e-flow, and require very little preauthorization for CF meds.
  2. A

The Vest after a Tonsillectomy

Does anyone know if it is safe to use your The Vest following a tonsillectomy? Our 7 year old CFer had his tonsils out yesterday and the ENT has no expericence as to whether this would be to much movement and create an issue. Our son woke of this morning coughing up a lot of crap, so I would...
  3. A

The first clean-out...Now What?

My 6 year old, who is almost 7 was admitted to the hospital on May 31st for 8 days. He contracted an infection and went through two courses of oral antibiotics, but one of his lungs wouldn't clear up. For the first time, I understood the sticky mucus that I had been hearing about for years. It...
  4. A

Mom of newly diagnosed baby venturing onto the site for the first time

Hi, I started reading this site tonight and felt such a conncetion that I decided to post. I have a 6 month old boy who was diagnosed with CF at 1 week old when his newborn screening came back positive. My husband and I new, before we even had a sweat test that he had CF. His newborn...