Search results

1. D

Wireless Medical Devices

Many people are utilizing wireless technology that has not been properly secured by the vendor who provide the technology.  <a href="http://www.darkreading.com/blog/231500306/medical-device-security-under-fire-at-black-hat-defcon.html" title="Hacked Wireless Medical Devices "...
  2. D

A very tired nurse walks into a bank

A very tired nurse walks into a bank, Totally exhausted after an 18-hour shift. Preparing to write a check, She pulls a rectal thermometer out of her purse And tries to write with it. When she realizes her mistake, She looks at the flabbergasted teller And without missing a beat, she...
  3. D

Trickle Up Economics - What a great idea

Trickle Up Economics - What a great idea Give credit to where credit is due: T. J . Birkenmeier, A Creative Guy & Citizen of the Republic This idea sounds just crazy enough to possibly work, so naturally it won't be given serious consideration. How great is our bureaucracy!! Hi Pals, I'm...
  4. D

RE-ELECT NOBODY! Worthy of your time and attention ...

545 PEOPLE By Charlie Reese - Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them. Have you ever wondered why, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits? Have you ever wondered why, if all the...
  5. D

George W Bush Library to Open in 2009

I do not vouch for the authenticy or truth of any of these..... George W Bush Library to Open in 2009 The George W. Bush Presidential Library is now in the planning stages. The Library will include: The Hurricane Katrina Room , which is still under construction. The Alberto Gonzales Room...
  6. D

Prophetic dog?

A Kansas farm wife called the local phone company to report her telephone failed to ring when her friends called and that on the few occasions when it did ring, her dog always moaned right before the phone rang. The telephone repairman proceeded to the scene, curious to see this psychic...
  7. D

EXERCISE FOR THE 50+ CROWD

EXERCISE FOR THE 50+ CROWD Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at each side. With a 5-lb potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them here as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, and then relax. Each day...
  8. D

'Self Defense' Concepts

I got this in an email from a retired cop. It's some of the more logical advice that I've read. While some of the suggestions go against the concepts that are 'generally accepted', the theory seems to be reasonable. Anyway, just food for thought!! Decide for yourself. HOW SAD WE LIVE IN A...
  9. D

The Haircut

The Haircut > > One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asked > about his bill and the barber replies, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm > doing community service this week.' The florist was pleased and left the > shop. > > When the barber goes to open his shop the...
  10. D

SEVEN KINDS OF SEX

SEVEN KINDS OF SEX Results of a recent research shows that there are seven kinds of sex. 1. The 1st kind of sex is called: Smurf Sex. * This kind of sex happens when you first meet Someone and you both have sex until you are BLUE in the face. 2. The 2nd kind of sex is called: Kitchen...
  11. D

Adult humor - virtual orgasm simulator

So, all you kiddies who will click this, go ask your mommie to explain it to you.... <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.santorine.org/adolph/ohyes.html ">http://www.santorine.org/adolph/ohyes.html </a> (It takes about 20 clicks, but it's funny.)
  12. D

Getting even...

CURTAIN RODS---- PRICELESS She spent the first day packing her belongings into boxes, crates and suitcases. On the second day, she had the movers come and collect her things. ; On the third day, she sat down for the last time at their beautiful...
  13. D

Par TA, alaskin style!

Tom had been in the POLICE WORK for 25 years. Finally sick of the stress he quits his job and buys 50 acres of land in Alaska as far from humanity as possible. He sees the postman once a week and gets groceries once a month. Otherwise it's total peace and quiet. After six months or so...
  14. D

Dance in the rain

It was a busy morning, about 8:30, when an elderly gentleman in his 80's, arrived to have stitches removed from his thumb. He said he was in a hurry as he had an appointment at 9:00 am. I took his vital signs and had him take a seat, knowing it would be over an hour before someone would to...
  15. D

Campaigning VS Voting

While walking down the street one day a US senator is tragically hit by a truck and dies. His soul arrives in heaven and is met by St. Peter at the entrance. 'Welcome to heaven,' says St. Peter. 'Before you settle in, it seems there is a problem. We seldom see a high official around these...
  16. D

Old Farts

Bill and Sam, two elderly friends, met in the park every day to feed the pigeons, watch the squirrels and discuss world problems. One day Bill didn't show up. Sam didn't think much about it and figured maybe he had a cold or something. But after Bill hadn't shown up for a week or so, Sam really...
  17. D

HANDBAGS ..

I never gave it a thought. Who would have ever thought much about it? Have you ever noticed gals who sit their handbags on public toilet floors - then go directly to their dining tables and set it on the table? Happens a lot! It's not always the 'restaurant food' that causes...
  18. D

Why men don't write advice columns

Dear Walter,I hope you can help me here. The other day I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual I hadn't gone more than a mile down the road when my engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home...
  19. D

Parts ain't necessarily good parts

Don't know how long this link will be available.... <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/ap/news/state/pennsylvania/20080130_ap_nurseadmitspluckingbodypartsfrom244corpsesforresale.html">Body Parts For Sale </a> All I can say is wow!
  20. D

Did you hear the one about the blond guy?

An Irishman, a Mexican and a Blonde Guy were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building. They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I'm going to jump off this building." The...