Search results

1. R

we lost him :(

i lost my brother due to ileus 10 days ago.He had too often ileus lately,and he had an operation.After the operation his intestine didn't ''work'' and respiratory problems came up.You all keep fighting.... relat,had 26 yrs old brother w/cf
  2. R

Dedicated to all!

Thats why I love Greece! <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH_jrNGI05U&mode=related&search=">cretan music</a> <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD6I1SC6zGs&mode=related&search=">cretan...
  3. R

videoclip

i found this and wanted to share it with you... provata means sheep. <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVmeynXuuiE">click here</a>
  4. R

Are there ''mild'' cfers?

Some people consider themselves as ''mild'' cases.with what standars? Who is considered to belong to this category when everybody knows cf is unpredictable? relat
  5. R

How old is the oldest person here?

I think BelEAche 54 yrs old. relat
  6. R

How much does a transplant cost?

It depends on the country?How are things in Europe countries? relat
  7. R

latest news about a cure of cf?

Do you have some news anybody?What's up? relat
  8. R

Do carriers of cf have any symptoms?

i havent been screened,my brother has cf,and i was wondering... relat,27
  9. R

i want to scream..

my brother has cf and i cant stand it,i can not study at all,all day i am thinking of cf and possible problems coming in the future,death etc.i want to help but there is nothing i can do.anxiety is too much to do anything the whole day!i am just sitting,as if my life stopped. relat 27,having...
  10. R

question about pseudomonas

my brother was at hospital the docs said he has pseudo this time,but they wanted to check it again,as my brother was at hospital for 15 days,they said it is possible due to this the check to show pseudo.the next time they didnt find pseudomonas only mycobacterium.they put him on third check.we...
  11. R

question about hypertonic saline and liver cirrhosis..

hello.does anybody know if i could prepare something with salt and water, because we cant find hypertonic saline here in greece?my brother who has cf needs it.also,does anybody have data on liver cirrhosis?my brother (26 yrs old)is on ursofalk the doc said he has liver cirrhosis,he called...
  12. R

where to find hope...?

hi everyone.my brother 26 has cf and i feel again scared and desperate with this strange disease as i find out every day it is progressive.(he didnt have cfrd and now he has,he has more often ileus and goes to hospital because of this more often lately,although he was diagnosed at 20-now he is...
  13. R

what do you think?

it may sound strange but there are people that think that not knowing you have a disease may protect you from anxiety and fears concerned with the disease (if you do not have severe symptoms)because you may start having symptoms of the disease due to psychological facts(anxiety from...
  14. R

CFRD question...

i would like to ask about cfrd,is it difficult to cope with?does it cause other problems?if a cfer develops cfrd does it mean cf is worsening? adult having 26 yrs old relative cfer.
  15. R

does cf affect the whole body?

i have a relative with cf i was just wondering is there a part of the body not affected by cf?i feel disappointed.i consider all of cfers heroes!!