Search results

1. A

Daughters going to Hospital Again.

<P>My daughter 6yrs ( who will be admitted for the 8th time this year) and my other daughter 4yrs (2nd since October) are going to be admitted the 1st week in January. I am trying to stay strong for my family and and children, but it is getting hard. I am getting so scared for both of them. 6yr...
  2. A

Daughters going to Hospital Again.

<P>My daughter 6yrs ( who will be admitted for the 8th time this year) and my other daughter 4yrs (2nd since October) are going to be admitted the 1st week in January. I am trying to stay strong for my family and and children, but it is getting hard. I am getting so scared for both of them. 6yr...
  3. A

2 yr old with Psyhio

My Daughter is 2 and it is so hard for my wife and I to complete her psyhio everyday, she puts up such fuss, I dont want her to hate doing this I want her to want to do this, but it doesn't matter what I do it doesn't help! We have tired sitting in front of her favourite movie, or Tv show, I...
  4. A

2 yr old with Psyhio

My Daughter is 2 and it is so hard for my wife and I to complete her psyhio everyday, she puts up such fuss, I dont want her to hate doing this I want her to want to do this, but it doesn't matter what I do it doesn't help! We have tired sitting in front of her favourite movie, or Tv show, I...
  5. A

2 yr old with Psyhio

6. A

2 yr old with Psyhio

7. A

2 yr old with Psyhio

8. A

2 yr old with Psyhio