Search results

1. J

feeding tubes

We are just finishing up our stay now, 11 year old go his feeding tube on Tuesday. It is a life change for everybody but my daughter has one too. We have always waited and exhausted all other options first but it was time. I think Drs always push to get it cause they think it is inevitable at...
  2. J

growth hormone vs. tube feedings?

I am worried about the dr pushing so hard for my son to have a g-tube that it is rubbing me the wrong way, not to mention the dr doesnt like that i am going for a second opinion. He eats too much for being 4 months old is what he told me which i think is silly. My daughter eats about 2000...
  3. J

I am worried about the dr pushing so hard for my son to have a g-tube that it is rubbing me the wrong way, not to mention the dr doesnt like that i am going for a second opinion. He eats too much for being 4 months old is what he told me which i think is silly. My daughter eats about 2000...
  4. J

5. J

Feeding tube for 5 1/2 month Infant

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jltopple</b></i> Hi, my son had an ng tube and now dr is pushing for g-tube even though he is gaining but slowly. I just read your post and now i am concerned that it may not be effective. The last five days of his ng tube he lost...
  6. J

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jltopple</b></i> Hi, my son had an ng tube and now dr is pushing for g-tube even though he is gaining but slowly. I just read your post and now i am concerned that it may not be effective. The last five days of his ng tube he lost...
  7. J

8. J

Hi, my son had an ng tube and now dr is pushing for g-tube even though he is gaining but slowly. I just read your post and now i am concerned that it may not be effective. The last five days of his ng tube he lost an ounce so I am not sure having surgery is a good idea. When did you start...
  9. J

Hi, my son had an ng tube and now dr is pushing for g-tube even though he is gaining but slowly. I just read your post and now i am concerned that it may not be effective. The last five days of his ng tube he lost an ounce so I am not sure having surgery is a good idea. When did you start...
  10. J