Search results

1. E

Aren't we all fighting the same fight?!?!?!

Julie, I'm not going to get into the Beth v. Julie debate... it was SO not the original intent of your thread! I think you do amazing work for the CF community and I would be ridiculously frustrated too if I were turned away like you were. We ARE all in the same fight together and I find it a...
  2. E

Julie, I'm not going to get into the Beth v. Julie debate... it was SO not the original intent of your thread! I think you do amazing work for the CF community and I would be ridiculously frustrated too if I were turned away like you were. We ARE all in the same fight together and I find it a...
  3. E

Julie, <br />I'm not going to get into the Beth v. Julie debate... it was SO not the original intent of your thread! I think you do amazing work for the CF community and I would be ridiculously frustrated too if I were turned away like you were. We ARE all in the same fight together and I find...
  4. E

Feeling inspired to check in

Good for you for coming so far, and for taking the time to recognize the huge positive steps you have made. Happy 6 year anniversary!
  5. E

Good for you for coming so far, and for taking the time to recognize the huge positive steps you have made. Happy 6 year anniversary!
  6. E

7. E

CF CARRIER TEST....

I too recommend the Ambry Genetics test for the most peace of mind since it covers so many mutations. If you ARE found to be a carrier, keep in mind that you and your boyfriend would have the following chances: 1 in 4 of having a child WITH CF 2 in 4 of having a child who is a carrier 1 in 4 of...
  8. E

CF CARRIER TEST....

I too recommend the Ambry Genetics test for the most peace of mind since it covers so many mutations. If you ARE found to be a carrier, keep in mind that you and your boyfriend would have the following chances: 1 in 4 of having a child WITH CF 2 in 4 of having a child who is a carrier 1 in 4 of...
  9. E

CF CARRIER TEST....

I too recommend the Ambry Genetics test for the most peace of mind since it covers so many mutations. If you ARE found to be a carrier, keep in mind that you and your boyfriend would have the following chances: <br />1 in 4 of having a child WITH CF <br />2 in 4 of having a child who is a...
  10. E

Please Pray for Lisa

Thanks for posting this, Julie. Lisa is having to face far, far too much for what a 33 year old should have to face in this life. My heart is with her daily. Especially for the fact that I'm positive Gess would have wanted to walk side-by-side with Lisa through her own medical issues now after...
  11. E

Please Pray for Lisa

Thanks for posting this, Julie. Lisa is having to face far, far too much for what a 33 year old should have to face in this life. My heart is with her daily. Especially for the fact that I'm positive Gess would have wanted to walk side-by-side with Lisa through her own medical issues now after...
  12. E

Please Pray for Lisa

13. E

Waiting at the airport...

So glad Jazz got to spend the holiday with you guys - I'm sure it lifted her spirits to be surrounded by your family on this first Christmas without her mom. Sending good wishes to all of yours this New Year!
  14. E

So glad Jazz got to spend the holiday with you guys - I'm sure it lifted her spirits to be surrounded by your family on this first Christmas without her mom. Sending good wishes to all of yours this New Year!
  15. E

16. E

Memories of Lauren (lightNlife)

Hi Brad, I have not been on the site in quite a while, and I just saw of Lauren's passing. I have no words, except I'm so very very sorry. As another CF spouse, it is like a huge punch in the heart to see your words and imagine what your journey has been like the last few months. I didn't know...
  17. E

Hi Brad, I have not been on the site in quite a while, and I just saw of Lauren's passing. I have no words, except I'm so very very sorry. As another CF spouse, it is like a huge punch in the heart to see your words and imagine what your journey has been like the last few months. I didn't know...
  18. E

19. E

20. E

Hi Brad, <br />I have not been on the site in quite a while, and I just saw of Lauren's passing. I have no words, except I'm so very very sorry. As another CF spouse, it is like a huge punch in the heart to see your words and imagine what your journey has been like the last few months. I...