Search results

1. E

Transplant center in San Diego, CA?

<i>I also posted this in the "Adults" section, but thought I would post here in case more transplant people check here! Thanks!</i> My husband is starting (emphasize STARTING) to consider the option of a transplant and we are trying to compare the pros and cons of different centers. I have...
  2. E

Any experience with San Diego transplant center?

My husband is starting (emphasize STARTING) to consider the option of a transplant and we are trying to compare the pros and cons of different centers. I have done some research online at the UNOS site, but it would be very helpful to hear some real-life experiences if possible. We have been...
  3. E

2nd hand smoke in Las Vegas?

Question for anyone who has been to Las Vegas, <i>specifically the Wynn Hotel</i>: my husband's brother is getting married in Las Vegas next summer and we are trying to decide if it is a wise idea to travel to the wedding because of the very high chance of exposure to second hand smoke in the...
  4. E

My hubby in hospital/massive hemoptysis

I only have 5 minutes to post this, as the computer center for families at the hospital closes at 6 pm! My husband, Chris, was hospitalized on Friday, July 13th in Phoneix AZ because he started coughing up 'massive' amounts of fresh blood very unexpectedly that Friday afternoon. We were trying...
  5. E

CF + skydiving = ok?

The love of my life's big 30th birthday is coming up in a week... March 9th. He has talked for YEARS about his desire to go skydiving and for some reason or another we have just never gotten around to it. We just recently moved to Arizona from Texas so we can't have a big party like we...