Search results

1. P

concerned

Hey everybody, we had clinic yesterday and Ainsley's lung's sound good, so that's great, she hasn't grown or gained weight and we are going to see the ENT alot sooner because of a post nasal drip problem. The thing that concerns me most is that Ainsley has funny bm's on and off and I can't seem...
  2. P

You know you're a CF mom\dad\parent when......

Hey, I was just contemplating all the changes to our family life, that now just seem so ordinary to us, if you have anything to add, write it down, especially if it's funny. You know you're a CF mom when... You're purse is stocked with enzymes, spoons and snack sized apple sauces. You're...
  3. P

Vomitting blood

Hey there, had a rough weekend, Ainsley seemed fine thursday afternoon besides a mild cough that she had picked up from her brother, so I left for some me time. When I got home, her dad said she had been grumpy while I was away. Within 15 minutes of sitting down, I heard crying and ran to her...
  4. P

runny nose

I posted this somewhere else, but would like to start a conversation since this is something that has been bugging me for a while. My 3 yr old has had a runny nose since birth and constantly had trouble nursing, bottle drinking and even now as she drinks out of her sippy cup, she can barely...
  5. P

Feeling Neurotic

I'm Soooo glad I found this sight! My name is Rebecca, and I am a mother of 3. Payton 5, Ainsley 3 and Calder 17 months. Our daughter Ainsley was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis in September and her health has been our main concern on a daily basis. On top of seeing her CF doctor, we have also...