Search results

1. N

Just saw this at the grocery store!!!

Squeezeable applesauce!!! This may be my new favorite thing in the whole world. I thought about all the CF moms and dads as soon as I saw it. Here's the link to check it out, and see if a grocery store near you has it: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge...
  2. N

Squeezeable applesauce!!! This may be my new favorite thing in the whole world. I thought about all the CF moms and dads as soon as I saw it. Here's the link to check it out, and see if a grocery store near you has it: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge...
  3. N

Squeezeable applesauce!!! This may be my new favorite thing in the whole world. <br /> <br />I thought about all the CF moms and dads as soon as I saw it. <br /> <br />Here's the link to check it out, and see if a grocery store near you has it: <br /><a target=_blank...
  4. N

CHOP CF Center?

I don't take Alexa to CHOP, we take her to St. Christopher's. I couldn't be happier with our treatment there. Dr. Varlotta is fantastic, and they really care about us as a whole, not just as another patient. I know they will prescribe abx over the phone, they're done it for Alexa a few times before.
  5. N

CHOP CF Center?

I don't take Alexa to CHOP, we take her to St. Christopher's. I couldn't be happier with our treatment there. Dr. Varlotta is fantastic, and they really care about us as a whole, not just as another patient. I know they will prescribe abx over the phone, they're done it for Alexa a few times before.
  6. N

CHOP CF Center?

7. N

CHOP CF Center?

8. N

CHOP CF Center?

9. N

just curious

In PA, there is a program for children, that covers until 18 or 21. If you have private insurance, it becomes secondary, and covers all co-pays, or whatever your private doesn't. If you don't have insurance, it covers everything. As far as I was told, there are no income limits....we have yet to...
  10. N

just curious

In PA, there is a program for children, that covers until 18 or 21. If you have private insurance, it becomes secondary, and covers all co-pays, or whatever your private doesn't. If you don't have insurance, it covers everything. As far as I was told, there are no income limits....we have yet to...
  11. N

just curious

12. N

just curious

13. N

just curious

14. N

Does your state have finiancial progrAms for cfpatients

I also haven't been here in a while, but wanted to jump in. We live in Pennsylvania, and they offer a great program here. I believe it's called the MA loophole, or something like that. If you have private insurance, it allows the state insurance to become a secondary, covering anything that the...
  15. N

I also haven't been here in a while, but wanted to jump in. We live in Pennsylvania, and they offer a great program here. I believe it's called the MA loophole, or something like that. If you have private insurance, it allows the state insurance to become a secondary, covering anything that the...
  16. N

17. N

18. N

19. N

Is this true?

I was looking on another website, and someone was talking about when their child was diagnosed with cf, and they said something, but i'm not sure if it's true. They said that 90% of parents with a CF child file for bankruptcy, and 90% of families break up due to the stress. This seems really...
  20. N

Is this true?

I was looking on another website, and someone was talking about when their child was diagnosed with cf, and they said something, but i'm not sure if it's true. They said that 90% of parents with a CF child file for bankruptcy, and 90% of families break up due to the stress. This seems really...