Search results

1. C

Staying Positive

2. C

the new cfworld.org site is up and running!!

Just thought of spreading the word by restarting a topic here. I already checked the cfworld slideshow (I am in it, are you?)
  3. C

severe pancreatic insufficiency

I am 44yrs old. and have always been very pancreatic insufficient, but now its worse. I was told when I was 5ys old i had Celiac Disease. At age 24 dx with cf which sort of cancelled out the celiac disease (or we thought). But now there is question of whether i have also Celiac disease since...
  4. C

BORDERLINE ECG, HEART PROBLEMS FROM C.F. ANYONE?

I am wondering if anybody has had heart problems because of the stressors in a life with c.f. I was hospitalized because of chest pains i had that were not my normal obstructed airway chest pain. I had an ecocardiogram done and ekg's. I read on my chart that I was borderline ECG with right...
  5. C

do you know LONG BEACH MEMORIAL MED CTR ?

I amg oing to be hospitalized on thursday, at such hospital, I've never been there before. I normally go to O.C.'s hospitals and going to the Long Beach one sort of scares me since I am not familiar with it. Anybody been there to treat their c.f.? I have a new doctor who seems very...
  6. C

my family doesnt care if I am dying of c.f.

Well not sure what to say here. But i know I am so depressed from waht I see as a total lack of motivation and care dn love from my daughter (20yrs old and newly married to a guy who told her "no more contact wtih your mom" basically. My extended family does not live in USA and is dying away...
  7. C

my family doesnt care if I am dying of c.f.

I had previously writen about how in many ways I felt neglected by much and many people in my environment. Each of us has different circumstances and my blood family is withering away so it has been hard to cope with my cf and the loss of many family members that I adored and whom always...