Search results

1. K

losing friends after tx

i was just recently transplanted in feb of this year and im having a hard time with my non-cf friends. they were with me through the surgery and after, but now they tell me i had a non complicated surgery and i shouldnt complain about anything anymore. they think im playing a victim but when i...
  2. K

2nd false alarm!

Sat night I was called again to Brigham & Women's at around 5pm because they had donor lungs. So my whole family scrambled there and the drs were very optimistic about this pair.my port was accessed and i had an EKG and xray and then went down to pre-op. I was only there for about 15min when I...
  3. K

moving out with cf

Im 20 and recently decided to move out with my best friend. Im on the list for a transplant and I wanted to know how many of you have moved out and what its like? any recommendations? thanks Kayla
  4. K

bored and waiting for transplant

hey everyone..i need ideas on what to do with myself while waiting for these darn lungs! Ive only been waiting since august 3rd and I know many have waited much longer, but i am very impatient and I get so bored and lonely home by myself. my parents and friends work so i usually dont get out til...
  5. K

What do you do while waiting??

hey Im having a hard time keeping busy waiting for my transplant.Im sure many of you can relate that I feel stuck and like my life is on hold. I get bored easily and am finding this whole thing overwhelming at times. If you could just give me some ideas...thanks