Search results

1. T

The Cost of Saline

I too pay for the PARI convenience of the 7% "HyperSal". I get it at my local grocery store pharmacy, along with all of my other meds. It is nice to not have to refrigerate it, but I pay a hefty "brand name" copay every month for it. But you don't have to pay the PARI price tag! You can make...
  2. T

The Cost of Saline

I too pay for the PARI convenience of the 7% "HyperSal". I get it at my local grocery store pharmacy, along with all of my other meds. It is nice to not have to refrigerate it, but I pay a hefty "brand name" copay every month for it. But you don't have to pay the PARI price tag! You can make...
  3. T

The Cost of Saline

4. T

The Cost of Saline

5. T

The Cost of Saline

I too pay for the PARI convenience of the 7% "HyperSal". I get it at my local grocery store pharmacy, along with all of my other meds. It is nice to not have to refrigerate it, but I pay a hefty "brand name" copay every month for it. <br /> <br />But you don't have to pay the PARI price tag...
  6. T

zyrtec

I buy the generic version over the counter for my kids (no CF). I didn't realize it might be covered by insurance. Thanks guys! Nicole, I've found Target has the best coupons in my area. But the kids generic liquid ends up being the same or cheaper as the coupon price. I'm not sure about the...
  7. T

zyrtec

I buy the generic version over the counter for my kids (no CF). I didn't realize it might be covered by insurance. Thanks guys! Nicole, I've found Target has the best coupons in my area. But the kids generic liquid ends up being the same or cheaper as the coupon price. I'm not sure about the...
  8. T

zyrtec

9. T

zyrtec

10. T

zyrtec

I buy the generic version over the counter for my kids (no CF). I didn't realize it might be covered by insurance. Thanks guys! <br /> <br />Nicole, I've found Target has the best coupons in my area. But the kids generic liquid ends up being the same or cheaper as the coupon price. I'm not sure...
  11. T

Increase Medication w/o doctor advise

As an adult, I increase my treatments from 3 to 4 times a day if needed. But my prescription of xopenex (like albuterol) says "every 4-6 hours or as needed." I would definitely at least put a call into the doctor because you want to make sure you're not doing them too close together. That's my...
  12. T

As an adult, I increase my treatments from 3 to 4 times a day if needed. But my prescription of xopenex (like albuterol) says "every 4-6 hours or as needed." I would definitely at least put a call into the doctor because you want to make sure you're not doing them too close together. That's my...
  13. T

14. T

15. T

16. T

doing IUI and clomid...

I'm so sorry Cariann. Hang in there.
  17. T

doing IUI and clomid...

18. T

doing IUI and clomid...

19. T

doing IUI and clomid...