Search results

1. E

Those living in NY State Please help!!!

Hi I really would appreciate if anyone here who lives in New York could help me. I currently live on my own hve Medicare and SSDI . Just finding it hard to make ends meet with all the medical bills and rent. Can anyone tell me if "we" cystic fibrosis individuals are able to receive any help from...
  2. E

Where ya located?

Queens , NEW YORK
  3. E

Where ya located?

Queens , NEW YORK
  4. E

Where ya located?

Queens , NEW YORK
  5. E

Where ya located?

Queens , NEW YORK
  6. E

Where ya located?

Queens , NEW YORK
  7. E

To Anyone living in New York

Hi my name is Denise and i need some help. Once Jan rolls around my only Insurance will be Medicare Part A and B. I need some assistance from anyone who lives in NY as to what other insurance i have to take out with Mecicare. I am part of the Over 21 program. My problem is - Medicare only covers...
  8. E

Hi my name is Denise and i need some help. Once Jan rolls around my only Insurance will be Medicare Part A and B. I need some assistance from anyone who lives in NY as to what other insurance i have to take out with Mecicare. I am part of the Over 21 program. My problem is - Medicare only covers...
  9. E

10. E

11. E

12. E

My Everything, My Michael

Katy i am in so much shock.... I just can't believe it. Nothing i can say will take away your pain but please know that i am thinking of you and his family. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers. As pl say things happen for a reason but gods only knows why this happened. take care of...
  13. E

Katy i am in so much shock.... I just can't believe it. Nothing i can say will take away your pain but please know that i am thinking of you and his family. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers. As pl say things happen for a reason but gods only knows why this happened. take care of...
  14. E

15. E

16. E

17. E

Saddest News

I am so sorry for your loss! You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Denise
  18. E

Saddest News

I am so sorry for your loss! You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Denise
  19. E

Saddest News

20. E

Saddest News