Search results

1. E

Those living in NY State Please help!!!

Hi I really would appreciate if anyone here who lives in New York could help me. I currently live on my own hve Medicare and SSDI . Just finding it hard to make ends meet with all the medical bills and rent. Can anyone tell me if "we" cystic fibrosis individuals are able to receive any help from...
  2. E

To Anyone living in New York

Hi my name is Denise and i need some help. Once Jan rolls around my only Insurance will be Medicare Part A and B. I need some assistance from anyone who lives in NY as to what other insurance i have to take out with Mecicare. I am part of the Over 21 program. My problem is - Medicare only covers...
  3. E

Anyone live in NY and have Medicare?

Hi I hope this finds you all well!!! I was just wondering if anyone has Medicare here in NY and if there Medicare covers home IV's. just getting mixed messagves from my socail worker etc in regards to whether or not Home IV are covered. Any info would greatly be appreciated... Have a great...
  4. E

Just became eligible for Medicare!

HI everyone, At the moment i receive SSD and just became eligible for medicare. I currently have COBRA through my previous job but that will be ending soon. Do i have to get another Insurance along with the Medicare? I called BCBS today as that is the Health insurance i have through COBRA and...
  5. E

Trying to get over someone!

Hi: Just curoius if anyone has ever been with someone who had trouble handling the whole CF situation and you guys just kept breaking up and getting back. Does anyone have any pointers on how to just walk away or how to maybe works things out (this was a long term relationship). Thanks!
  6. E

Anyone from IRELAND?

[No message]