Search results

1. J

We remember Jazzysmom. 5 years

Mel was a good friend to all who came here. She is missed. Stacey
  2. J

Jesse <3

We love you, Jane, and we are still praying for you and your family. <3 Stacey
  3. J

Jesse: Jane's son

I wanted to fly out for the day, but I'm still so sick, so I can't. Cheryl and Jeanne please hug Jane for me, and tell her I'm there in spirit. Stacey
  4. J

Jesse: Jane's son

My heart broke for Jane when I heard the news. As do most people with CF, Jesse accomplished so much during his time on this earth. http://www.shepherdfuneralhome.com/obituaries.html Jane has been such a comfort to me over the years, and I am praying for peace for her, Bill and Josh. Peter...
  5. J

Transplant/cepacia

I have a friend who just had a tx at Duke, and she had Cepacia. Stacey
  6. J

Breathe Easy ihatecf (Rami)

Rami will be missed. :( I really hate cf too.
  7. J

Good News!

Very happy for you.
  8. J

Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare complex (MAC) Need info please

Ok, thanks all. I will get him into an ID doc as soon as possible. Stacey
  9. J

Enterobacter - need information please

Thanks for all your input, but I just found out this information was given to me by mistake. I posted a new thread asking for information on my son's actual culture results. Stacey
  10. J

Long time!

Glad he's doing so well. I miss our chats. Jordan is struggling right now. I'm sad, and scared. Hoping someone on the site can give me some insight.
  11. J

Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare complex (MAC) Need info please

I originally posted a thread asking about another bacteria that I was told my son had cultured. They got it wrong! Grrrr I know people make mistakes, but it's pretty important to give me the correct culture results. I had them fax it to me, and they even have his middle initial wrong on the...
  12. J

Thanks Bill. How long ago did you culture this? Did you have symptoms related to it? I'm concerned as to why my son's doctor wants to put him on 3 meds for a year. It seems pretty severe. He didn't name the meds yet. He says he wants to do a repeat culture first, but it seems to me that he...
  13. J

My son just cultured this bug, and I need any information I can find about the treatment. His doctor says there are three medications that he will need to take for a year to try to eradicate this bacteria. Has anyone cultured it? Has anyone who's cultured it been able to get rid of it? What...
  14. J

Sleeping in Recliner.... not sleeping well

You didn't mention any meds, but I hope you are on something for the reflux. I know that even with meds mine sometimes gets way out of control. Restricting my diet helps some. You may be forced to consider the nissen surgery. I considered it for some time, but decided against it for me. We...
  15. J

Ah, So Many Points of Light in a Patient Community!

I agree with Jane. This site saved my sanity. I found hope here, and that is just priceless. Stacey
  16. J

the truth about life

Rami, you are in my prayers as you look forward to being at peace with our Heavenly Father. (L) Stacey
  17. J

I love this website!

Oh me too! This site gave me hope at a time I desperately needed it. I have formed such wonderful friendships here, and I continue to learn from everyone. Stacey
  18. J

Changes

Time really does fly by. Glad you stopped in. :) Stacey
  19. J

Julie: The Courage to Breathe

Hi Roy. It's been a while. I've been wondering about you guys. So glad to hear Julie got her lungs. I know you work hard to raise money & awareness. I appreciate all you do. Stacey
  20. J

I'm back if anyone remebers me lol

Hey Ben. Ennio could help you in with your old screen name. Message him. It's good to hear from you. Stacey