Search results

1. D

Cayston's Horrible Packaging

I've never liked cayston's packaging, but this is new, and seems to be worse than ever! they give no email address on their website, i'm not going to call them, and i'm also not going to send them a letter through snail mail. I just wanted to rant!! If anyone has any special connections to the...
  2. D

And on the 6th day, there were lower blood sugars.

Well... lower when i wake up, but that's actually the most important thing to me. Last June (2014) i took an OGTT and i had elevated blood sugars. Since then, i've been checking my blood sugars semi-regularly (by that i mean, i started VERY regular, then when i learned my pattern, i tapered back...
  3. D

Borrrinnnng!! (Day 4 on orkambi)

I could sum up my Orkambi experience so far in one word: Boring. Nothing good or bad really has happened while on this drug. I am of the same opinion that someone else had, when he/she said that they were actually a little concerned that something bad WASN'T happening. Does that mean that it's...
  4. D

Orkambi, preview.

Well the time has finally arrived for me to start taking Orkambi. (warning, long post coming, and you'll get some boring details as well) I'll start this post off by saying that i took my first dose 50 minutes ago... (at 10:30am pacific) with plenty of fat. So far no reaction. (yes i know, only...
  5. D

Ongoing War: Iced Coffee vs. Enzymes

Hello Everyone. I have a question that hopefully some of you who are more knowledgeable than me (which should be just about everyone! haha) or who've learned by trial and error (which hopefully is SOMEONE!) can help me answer. I've recently gotten addicted to iced coffee, with cream. (While on...
  6. D

hemoptysis caused by zithromax?

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some help here: a few weeks ago I was coughing up blood for about 3-4 nights that week, while I was on the Tobi podhaler.. I stopped it and it went away... (Doc said that doing Tobi pod without doing albuterol inhaler first could cause broncospasms) so the bleeding...
  7. D

Mucus in Upper Airways

Hi Everyone... i'm hoping someone can give me some tips for what i'm dealing with I just got out of USC's hospital two weeks ago, and i'm feeling good. I have one issue that has resurfaced: i've had crackling in my upper chest, seems like almost in my throat. Before my hospitalization, i had it...
  8. D

Alcohol

Alright i have a question that i hope someone can shed some light on. I have noticed in the past 8 or so months that certain alcohols will JACK my stomach up. For instance, one scenario: if i have a beer.. practically any beer, but i'm a Sam Adams man... ONE beer, at say, 9:00 at night, the next...