Search results

1. A

At what age was the Oldest Cystic Fibrosis Lung Transplant Done?

That’s awesome. I had mine last year. Aug ‘19. How are you both doing?
  2. A

Colistin for home infusion-do you mix it yourself?

We don’t have iv balls in Winnipeg.
  3. A

Would you Recommend the Vest?

I liked the vest when I used it for a few months before transplant.
  4. A

Transplant Aug 2019.

Transplant Aug 2019.
  5. A

Mycobacterium abscessus

Hi Doug. I was diagnosed with that just just before my transplant this summer. The meds I was in was horrid. I didn’t do well at all. Now I’m not in anything after 3 months. Plus the drugs interacted with my anti rej drugs. I know it’s not help but I know what youre going thru.
  6. A

General Cleaning Product

I've been using NORWEX for the past few years. My cousin (well husbands cousin) sells it and started me on it. It's great. www.nancy4norwex.com After I got really sick my husband used to clean the house, until I started using Norwex, then I could do it myself again!
  7. A

General Cleaning Product

I've been using NORWEX for the past few years. My cousin (well husbands cousin) sells it and started me on it. It's great. www.nancy4norwex.com After I got really sick my husband used to clean the house, until I started using Norwex, then I could do it myself again!
  8. A

General Cleaning Product

I've been using NORWEX for the past few years. My cousin (well husbands cousin) sells it and started me on it. It's great. <br />www.nancy4norwex.com <br />After I got really sick my husband used to clean the house, until I started using Norwex, then I could do it myself again!