Search results

1. A

Tobi

Maybe I'm just late to the party cause I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet!!! I nearly fail out of my chair. LOL http://www.cff.org/aboutCFFoundation/NewsEvents/3-25-FDA-Approves-TOBI-Powder-Form.cfm I hope I can try it.
  2. A

Taking Pulmozyme? Yes or No.

I'm wondering just how many people are or are not taking Pulmozyme? I vaguely remember being on it briefly as a child.
  3. A

Anyone from Norway? I'm not but could you do me a favor?

I was born with CF and albinism. I have never met another person with both conditions. I never really thought about it until I was a teenager and it seems that none of my doctors thought it was of any consequence, until I went to UNC Chapel Hill at the age of 18 (I'm 21 now). One doctor took...
  4. A

Kalydeco and cataracts

Was wondering if anyone had heard about this. http://www.stonehearthnewsletters.com/cf-drug-kalydeco-subject-of-fda-notification-for-safety-reasons/cystic-fibrosis/
  5. A

Never had a tune up

Raise your hand if you've never had a "tune-up." I can't be the only one. (knock on wood)
  6. A

Salty Hands

First off I know people with CF have excessively salty sweat. Lately I have noticed a residue on my hands and I tasted one of my fingertips. It was extremely salty, more so than usual. So much so that I feel that I have to wash my hands to get the residue off. I was just wondering if anyone else...
  7. A

CF and...

You may have guessed by my username that I have albinism in addition to CF. Anyone else have a condition that's unrelated to your CF?
  8. A

The Walking Dead

I'm a fan of The Walking Dead TV show on AMC. Just wondering if there's any fans on here.<br><br>
  9. A

Donating Blood

I'm planning on donating blood and I have a couple of questions for CFers.  Does anyone know if taking azithromycin or tobramycin (inhaled form) disqualify you from donating?    
  10. A

UNC Chapel Hill CF Family Day

My parents went to CF family day at UNC Chapel Hill last Saturday, just wondering if anyone else's parents went. Don't know how many North Carolinian's there are on here anyway.
  11. A

IF YOU HAVE A MAC.

I think it would be awesome if the safari icon (the compass) pointed in the right direction no matter where you pointed your computer. What do you think?
  12. A

where are you from?

just wondering where everyone is from? I'm from North Carolina.
  13. A

Yahoo Messenger?

Does anyone have Yahoo Messenger my user name is giantjellocube add me if you want to talk
  14. A

I'm probobly beating a dead dog here but is anyone planning on getting skype? yes no maybe so? like I said earleir, even if you don't own a web cam or mike you can still messege other people who have skype and it's free. so just let me no, and by the way, how is everyone out there?
  15. A

Skype Anyone?

Skype is a way to talk to people over the net. If you and a friend have skype, then you can talk for free and if you both have a web cam you can see each other too. you can also message each other. You can download skype for free at www.skype.com You can also call land lines or cell phones...
  16. A

Hey anyone around 16 from North Carolina, just wondering how many people from NC are on here

Hey anyone around 16 from North Carolina, just wondering how many people from NC are on here Hey what's up people? I'm just looking for some friends from NC or anywhere else for that matter. Okay so my name is Hannah I'm 16, I like the color green, and I'v posted before, it's just you know...
  17. A

Does anyone have Skype?

Just wondering if any of you have skype on your computers cause we could talk through that too.
  18. A

anyone have skype

Just wondering if anyone has skype.
  19. A

How often do you get sick?

How often do you get sick? I don'tthink I'v ever been hospitalized for any problems with my lugs. I have had 3 or 4 surgerys to remove nasal polyps caused by CF but that's about it.
  20. A

Do you go on the chat server?

If you go on the chat server what time do you go on? If you don't go on the chat server, why not?