Search results

1. O

Fundraising for Transplant

I believe that one thing must change: the rules about private health savings accounts either need tob e loosened for everyone or for those with documentable health conditions that will eventually require large expenses (such as a transplant). When my man's father passed in 2006, we looked into...
  2. O

I believe that one thing must change: the rules about private health savings accounts either need tob e loosened for everyone or for those with documentable health conditions that will eventually require large expenses (such as a transplant). When my man's father passed in 2006, we looked into...
  3. O

4. O

5. O

I believe that one thing must change: the rules about private health savings accounts either need tob e loosened for everyone or for those with documentable health conditions that will eventually require large expenses (such as a transplant). <br /> <br />When my man's father passed in 2006, we...
  6. O

why me!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris - very interesting position and I agree to some points. But not all :-) Dani - all I can say is that we probably have all been angry, sad and gotten the "why me's" now and then. Regardless of the whys, or who 'gave' you this disease, it's the bed of roses you are in and it is best to...
  7. O

why me!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris - very interesting position and I agree to some points. But not all :-) Dani - all I can say is that we probably have all been angry, sad and gotten the "why me's" now and then. Regardless of the whys, or who 'gave' you this disease, it's the bed of roses you are in and it is best to...
  8. O

why me!!!!!!!!!!!

9. O

why me!!!!!!!!!!!

10. O

why me!!!!!!!!!!!

11. O

thanks for being here

Funny - but I just fell into the site as well. I don't even remember what I was looking up at the time. I love it and had to forcemyself to not get on at work - what starts out with good intentions of being a 20 minute break way to easily turns into an hour or more. OOOPS! :-) So, I try to...
  12. O

thanks for being here

Funny - but I just fell into the site as well. I don't even remember what I was looking up at the time. I love it and had to forcemyself to not get on at work - what starts out with good intentions of being a 20 minute break way to easily turns into an hour or more. OOOPS! :-) So, I try to...
  13. O

thanks for being here

14. O

thanks for being here

15. O

thanks for being here

16. O

My children weigh too much??? Is that possible?

Yes it is possible to have a weight problem with CF. I have always been a normal size person until I hit 30 and then eposides of prednisone treatment helped me gain weight. Now I'm between 220 & 230 with a BMI of 35.5 - miminum transplant BMI @ Loyola in Chicago is 30. I"ve been struggling...
  17. O

Yes it is possible to have a weight problem with CF. I have always been a normal size person until I hit 30 and then eposides of prednisone treatment helped me gain weight. Now I'm between 220 & 230 with a BMI of 35.5 - miminum transplant BMI @ Loyola in Chicago is 30. I"ve been struggling...
  18. O

19. O

20. O