Search results

1. S

High Calorie weight gain snack

What do you put in them? Right now I have about a 1000 calorie shake, but would love a higher calorie option. Also, how many grams of sugar and carbs does it contain? I also have CFRD, so I can't just pack them on for the sake of the calories like I used to.
  2. S

I would like to have new friends...

anyone want to chat on myspace? add me heres how to get to my page: myspace.com/1lovemiley1 and heres my email: mclaren_94@yahoo.com. im new to this and i have cf as well peoples. i love to chat so if your bored add me to myspace. anyone play runescape? and don't think im a dork because i play...
  3. S

anyone want to chat on myspace? add me heres how to get to my page: myspace.com/1lovemiley1 and heres my email: mclaren_94@yahoo.com. im new to this and i have cf as well peoples. i love to chat so if your bored add me to myspace. anyone play runescape? and don't think im a dork because i play...
  4. S

5. S

6. S

7. S

Anyone around 15 want to be friends?

8. S

9. S

10. S

11. S