Search results

1. S

Time Management

I did an article for our center on time management. I posted it on my forum blog. Here is the link.....hope it has some tips some of you can use: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge...
  2. S

Time Management

I did an article for our center on time management. I posted it on my forum blog. Here is the link.....hope it has some tips some of you can use: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge...
  3. S

Time Management

4. S

Time Management

5. S

Time Management

I did an article for our center on time management. I posted it on my forum blog. Here is the link.....hope it has some tips some of you can use: <br /> <br /><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge...
  6. S

Tobramycin

Landy....Vanco and Tobra both are hard on your ears. I am assuming you had your blood levels checked while you were on those meds to make sure they had the right dose for you. Others may be able to speak to this more than I can. My ears were very sensitive to Tobra the 1x I did it. Noises just...
  7. S

Tobramycin

Landy....Vanco and Tobra both are hard on your ears. I am assuming you had your blood levels checked while you were on those meds to make sure they had the right dose for you. Others may be able to speak to this more than I can. My ears were very sensitive to Tobra the 1x I did it. Noises just...
  8. S

Tobramycin

9. S

Tobramycin

10. S

Tobramycin

11. S

chemlawn

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>lilmac7</b></i> <div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Becki.....that's my problem....I have this uncontrollable urge to eat grass when I am outside</end quote></div> What? Are you serious?</end quote></div> no Mark....not...
  12. S

chemlawn

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>lilmac7</b></i> <div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Becki.....that's my problem....I have this uncontrollable urge to eat grass when I am outside</end quote></div> What? Are you serious?</end quote></div> no Mark....not...
  13. S

chemlawn

14. S

chemlawn

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>lilmac7</b></i> <div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Becki.....that's my problem....I have this uncontrollable urge to eat grass when I am outside</end quote> What? Are you serious?</end quote> no Mark....not serious.....just a...
  15. S

chemlawn

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>lilmac7</b></i> <br /> <br /><div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Becki.....that's my problem....I have this uncontrollable urge to eat grass when I am outside</end quote> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />What? Are you serious?</end quote> <br...
  16. S

Cayston users,*Updated

Cayston users, forgot to mention.....I would definitely put the head at least in alcohol because waiting does tend to clog it.
  17. S

Cayston users,*Updated

Cayston users, forgot to mention.....I would definitely put the head at least in alcohol because waiting does tend to clog it.
  18. S

Cayston users,*Updated

19. S

Cayston users,*Updated

20. S

Cayston users,*Updated