Search results

1. P

Question about Tobi Pod Haler

I just started using the Tobi Pod haler 3 days ago and I was wondering if anybody's voice got hoarse or if they lost their voice over it and if you have how long did it take for your voice to come back?
  2. P

Had my doctors appointment today..

I posted earlier in the year about having problems swallowing and my food getting stuck, well I finally done something about it and got tested. I have a hernia in my esophogus and a ring (narrowing in a section of my throat). So the doc put me on Omeprazole to bring the inflamation down. If...
  3. P

Have any of you guys had this problem?

You've heard the term, "My food went down the wrong pipe". Well, everyone does it sometime in there life, maybe once a year or two, but do any of you do this constantly? It seems like I have been lately, and it hurts going down, sometimes it doesnt and I have to puke the little bit out that...
  4. P

Advair

Have you ever taken advair in the morning then went to go do something else come back and take advair again only to relize after taking the second puff that you already taken it for that morning? If so what did you do after words?
  5. P

Question about Airplane and medicine?

Ill be flying for the first time and I was wondering what procedures do I need to do for me to get my liquid medicines on the plane? I would like to carry all meds with me on the plane for my carry on along with my neb machine.
  6. P

Question?

Okay, my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for the last year and a half and we were thinking that maybe we should get tested to make sure that we are both working properly in the reprodcution area but I have no idea where to go for myself and for my husband. Could someone lead me to...
  7. P

Anyone use a Mac Computer or laptop?

If you do what programs do you use and did it come with the mac? I just bought a laptop Mac and am suprised at how very little programs that come with it.
  8. P

Have you guys cultured this before and if so.....

I just got a call from my drs. office and they said that I cultured Acinetobacter and that it is resistant to ALL oral antibiotics. Have any of you guys cultured this and if so what treatment did you guys have to do to get rid of it? I should mention that I feel fine, I dont feel sick at all.
  9. P

Update...... on my bowel problem

Okay, well, I didnt do anything Saturday but wait and see and throughout the day, it was liquid black with red of course and my last bowel movement was 6 or 7 something in the evening and I didnt have a bowel movement at all Sunday and Monday I finally had one, it was firm this time but still...
  10. P

Has this happened to any of you guys?

Okay, this morning I woke up not feeling well, my head felt like I could pass out or something and I felt ill and felt like I could vomit, well I did eventually vomit and after 2or3 times like the fourth time blood came out. Well after vomitting I then felt like going number 2 which I did in the...
  11. P

A crazy thought.......

Okay, I made myself paranoid this morning, silly I know, but here is why...... There was a small black spider over where I keep my nebs after I rinse them with a paper towel under it, well the clean nebs I keep in the dishwasher until ready to use, so there wasnt any neb cups on the paper towel...
  12. P

I have a question.......

Okay, what does it mean if your poo is green? I hope this isnt too gross, but I was curious, cause i normally have like a light to sometimes a darker brown but today was green! I ate a salad yesterday for dinner but surely that wouldnt of caused it, did I eat too much of something? I was...
  13. P

I have a question.......

Okay, what does it mean if your poo is green? I hope this isnt too gross, but I was curious, cause i normally have like a light to sometimes a darker brown but today was green! I ate a salad yesterday for dinner but surely that wouldnt of caused it, did I eat too much of something? I was...
  14. P

Anyone have yahoo messenger?

I have yahoo messenger now so who ever else has one and would like to add me to your buddy list then your more than welcome to, my messenger is prettygirljdc. Give me a shout or post here and Ill add ya to mine.
  15. P

Debs2girls says hi

She wanted me to let everyone know that she says hi, she is having problems posting right now and its probably the computer so she wanted to let everyone know she is still hanging around and reading the forums.
  16. P

Question:

Okay the reason I ask this is because I think I may have it. I was listening to myself on a video last night and I realized that I clear my throat a lot and it always sounds like I need to clear my throat not to mention the hoarseness I gett ALL the time. Sometimes Ill get that burning...
  17. P

Any updates on Lo Deitrich?

I remember I think Melissa posted a link to her parents blog, so could you post it again, plus I think when I clicked on the link before it didnt take me directly to the blog. Thanks
  18. P

I know my sisters carrier mustation and

Okay remember a while back I posted about my sister thinking that if she had a rare or not a bad mutation then if her baby was to have CF it wouldnt be bad CF? Okay well my sister got her papers back about her and her husbands mutations and she called and told me that her mutation is G542X...
  19. P

I have a Question........

I hope this all makes sense, bare with me Okay, my sis and her husband are both carriers and she wants another baby, she already has one cf free, thank goodnees. She doesnt want another one incase the baby gets CF so she is thinking of adopting. She said that she is getting the test results...
  20. P

My appointment Thursday

Yesterday I had an appointment and it went pretty well. My pfts dropped 9% from 90 to 81 and from looking at the history, I was at 82% April 20th of last year, so Im back to where I was but I will get them back up. This time I didnt try like I usually do, I blew as hard as I could but never...