Search results

1. H

High Calorie weight gain snack

Cereal, bananas, yogurt or sandwick is all good bossters. Cereal is a great tasting high calorie snack that you can take and eat almost anywhere; just remember to also pack some fruit and nuts. A 50 gram serving will give you about 185 calories. Some cereals can be full of added sugar and don’t...
  2. H

Wisdom teeth extraction

I also got a dry socket. It's hurt from the socket to the eye, ears, neck and temple on the same side of the face which has the extraction. I had bad breath and uncomfortable taste in the mouth as well. And I used to get dry socket after getting teeth pulled. Maybe it's reason. Luckily, I got...
  3. H

pickles anyone?

I like pickles. Not only because its good taste but also it health benefits. Pickles supply your body with antioxidants to fight against risky effects of free radicals. Another among top health benefits of pickles is its effectiveness to enhance your digestion by supporting good bacteria...
  4. H

Shortness of breath...

I'm so sorry that you got shortness of breath post op. From a friend, I know some home remedies can help you get rid of it. I'm not sure but I do expecy this natural treatment will work: Black coffee. It seems odd but really effective. Caffeine is able to ease the fatigue of respiratory muscles...
  5. H

Vitamin D = IBS symptoms?

Your case seems to be so strange. Because many studies comfirmed about the link between intake of vitamin D and IBS that a quantifiable amount of vitamin D supplementation is needed to establish the optimal dose response effect. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4412886/ I wonder...
  6. H

Almond Milk Weight Gainer Smoothie

The taste is quite good. Another weight gainer smoothies: Peaches and Cream Smoothie: 1/4 cup heavy cream/¾ cup whole milk/1 cup canned peaches in heavy syrup/1 cup ice cream. Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake: 1 cup whole milk/1 packet chocolate Carnation Instant Breakfast/2 tbsp peanut butter...
  7. H

Great option for getting started with exercise

The article is so great. I created so many plans for exercises but always not complete them. I gave up only several days from starting. Your post is very useful for me. So many thanks!
  8. H

Staph infection?

As far as I know, staph infection is caused by the staph bacteria, a common type of bacteria that is normally harmless on the heath. However, the infection happens when those bacteria penetrate into the body and invade the organs such heart, lungs, bones and joints. The disease is divided into...
  9. H

lactose intolerance

My sister is lactose intolerant. The symptoms of the illness are diarrhoea, nausea and vomiting, stomach bloating and abdominal cramps. Commonly, she try to avoid milk and all products made from milk and some other foods such as cream soups, cereals, etc. It's so unpleasant. She has been always...
  10. H

Nasal Polyps... does anyone have them?

I had them 5 years ago and I took a medical treatment, just like you, and continued to get nasal surgery. Well, naval polyps just disappeared for several months and occurring again. It's terrible. And I decided to try some home remedies. Fortunely, I succeeded in getting rid of them forever. I...
  11. H

Vitamin D advice

Are you take a sunbath? This method can improve your D level in your body.
  12. H

Sore Throat Remedies

Thank you for your sharing. We all have had sore throat many times in our life because of many reasons like allergies, dry air, and outdoor pollution, as well as illnesses like the common cold, flu, etc. Actually, people often prefer home remedies rather than antibotics to get rid of it. For my...
  13. H

Help with constipation

To get rid of constipation, you need to drink more water and eat many fruiits and vegetables which contain high content of fiber. For example, raisins is a great natural treatment for constipation.
  14. H

Almond Milk Weight Gainer Smoothie

oh thanks! Its taste is good.