Search results

1. N

Letter to Donor's Family

I wrote my donor's family about a year after my transplant. I got my tx in March and I wrote it around the first of this year. I just felt so grateful that I had gotten a transplant. I started off with what my life was like before my transplant, what the day was like when I got it and how...
  2. N

Letter to Donor's Family

I wrote my donor's family about a year after my transplant. I got my tx in March and I wrote it around the first of this year. I just felt so grateful that I had gotten a transplant. I started off with what my life was like before my transplant, what the day was like when I got it and how...
  3. N

Letter to Donor's Family

4. N

Letter to Donor's Family

5. N

Letter to Donor's Family

6. N

Who are you in a nut shell

who are you I'm new here too Crystal 21 years old female (duh! Hehe) diganosed at 14 months, rectol prolapse I've had 2 medaports and a feeding tube I've been on every CF medicine known to man I had MRSA, Staff and Psuedomonas I stll have pusedomonas (I cant spell it right ) I go to Old...