Search results

1. V

ENT in Denver

Hello! Curious if someone could recommend a good ENT here in Denver. My daughter has been having horrible bloody noses that just don’t stop and repeat several times a night. We have an appt at Jewish, but not until the end of February. Anyone have experience with Dr. Kingdom? His ratings...
  2. V

Nasal Potential Difference

I was wondering if anyone on here has had a nasal potential difference test done. How uncomfortable is it? Can anyone compare it to a vocal chord dysfunction test where they put a camera down through your nose? Just wondering if it is worth having it done, the doctor suggested it because...
  3. V

Adult Sibling Not Wanting to be Tested

My nineteen year old was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis Related Disease in January, has two mutations in trans on the CFTR gene. My 23 year old daughter has been worried about her weight for years, can't reach 110 lbs. She is worried that she has an eating disorder, and has been seeking...
  4. V

Curious about thoughts on these mutations

Hello! I'm kind of new here, been reading posts for a while but was not able to post until recently. I have a nineteen year old daughter with the following mutations: Ambry Full Gene Analysis: Variant, likely pathogenic: p.L375F; variants of unknown significance: none detected; TG...