Search results

1. L

Adults with CF what are your jobs?

I am an Operations Manager for four family practice offices within a large organization. I am finishing up an MHA (Masters of Healthcare Administration) and then will be working on an MBA. I plan to further my career of leadership in a healthcare organization.
  2. L

Tezacaftor/Ivacaftor

Hi ToriMom! This drug has been a game changer for me. I am a heterozygous DF508. I tried Orkambi when it was new on the market and did not tolerate it at all. It was awful. When my physician offered this trial to me I knew I should try! I knew as soon as a couple days into the trial that I had...
  3. L

Tezacaftor/Ivacaftor

I recently participated in a double blind clinical drug trial for the medication Tezacaftor/Ivacaftor. The trial ended and I opted to take part in the extended access program and have been taking the actually drug for about a week now. I was wondering if anyone else was taking this drug? If so...
  4. L

Painful rash, joint pain, swelling

Thanks for your reply! I checked out the link you posted about the rash. Mine does not look like that. I have my vitamin levels checked every 3 months with only an issue with my Vitamin A and Vitamin D (both deficient). I was off of enzymes for a couple years and recently, about 3 weeks ago...
  5. L

Painful rash, joint pain, swelling

I have had a strange rash and joint pain every 3-6 weeks that lasts about two days for the past 6 years. I have been to derm, rheumatology, infectious disease, psychiatrist, family doctor, and my CF doctor about this issue, all to no avail of a diagnosis. I have have test after test, biopsy, lab...