Search results

1. S

scared - newly found out i had 2 CFTR mutations

The Ct scan showed no bronchiecstasis- no pleural effusion but a 4 mm nodule in my lung which surprised me. I am not showing symptoms of cf
  2. S

scared - newly found out i had 2 CFTR mutations

43 yo female, found to have deltaF508 and G1069R during a genetic screen for family planning. so far, negative chest x-ray, excellent FEV, negative sweat test 14 and 16. i had to get the Sweat test done at a CF center so now I am on their radar. they had me do a CT scan of the chest. I just...
  3. S

trying to understand if I have cystic fibrosis

I am a 43 yo female who has never had pneumonia or pancreatitis. i have never been in the hospital for any health issues. I go to work every day. my colds last a few days and clear up. I am active an go to the gym. Anyhow, i recently decided due to my advanced age, I wanted to explore having a...
  4. S

need to understand

I am a 43 yo female who has never had pneumonia or pancreatitis. i have never been in the hospital for any health issues. I go to work every day. my colds last a few days and clear up. I am active an go to the gym. Anyhow, i recently decided due to my advanced age, I wanted to explore having a...